ZARA Employee Review

Valuable customer service skills, little room for advancement, repetitive, retail.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 May 2014
As a sales associate a typical day would be providing support to customers, keeping the store tidy and pushing sales. I learned useful customer service techniques to better push sales as well as how to respond to irate customers. Management varied from helpful and personable to less than. Coworkers for the most part were great, they were helpful and after a few months working there they felt like old friends.
Hardest part of the job was the irate customers, it was often, and little flexibility and support from management.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with most customers as well as employees.
Pros
Discounts, employees
Cons
some customers, little room for advancement, rigid

Other ZARA Employee Reviews

hard job
Cashier-Operations (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2017
hard job base on the wage doesnt even worth it. always busy and never have support plus long hours .never able to do customer service because always have job to finish
Pros
discount
Cons
hard job paying less
A Good Retail Learning Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 December 2017
I learned a lot about being in the retail industry and it gave me a different experience outside of my usual "Tim Hortons" atmosphere. I learned a lot about myself in the short six months I was there. The hardest part about working at Zara was definitely learning to shy away from drama of other co workers and be professional. I really enjoyed being part of the team though, all in all because at the end of the day, it was nice to be able to have a good job where you know what you're doing. I found it easy to catch on to the expectations, which made my job enjoyable. I was confident while working there as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.