ZARA Employee Review

the worst company in the world
sales (Former Employee) –  Canada6 December 2012
A store and head office run by uneducated snotty middle management girls who refer to the employees as "stupid brainless people". There is no respect towards the employee, they preach about safety when the backroom is prepared for accidents (the emergency exit is blocked by boxes and trash).
Pros
nothing
Cons
no respect

Other ZARA Employee Reviews

hard job
Cashier-Operations (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 December 2017
hard job base on the wage doesnt even worth it. always busy and never have support plus long hours .never able to do customer service because always have job to finish
Pros
discount
Cons
hard job paying less
A Good Retail Learning Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 December 2017
I learned a lot about being in the retail industry and it gave me a different experience outside of my usual "Tim Hortons" atmosphere. I learned a lot about myself in the short six months I was there. The hardest part about working at Zara was definitely learning to shy away from drama of other co workers and be professional. I really enjoyed being part of the team though, all in all because at the end of the day, it was nice to be able to have a good job where you know what you're doing. I found it easy to catch on to the expectations, which made my job enjoyable. I was confident while working there as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.