ZARA Employee Review

worst place ever
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  zara ireland7 April 2014
Just today I had to began for a new uniform . My trousers are ripped and my shirt missing buttons.
Pros
nobody cares if u finish your job or not
Cons
bad management, bad staff discount, worst uniform, bad salary, no weekends off, etc....

Other ZARA Employee Reviews

mens wear was easy going and the employees were nice and fun
Sale Associate / Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2018
It depends if you work in mens wear or womens wear, and the kind of managers you have.
My department was great and I worked in mens wear, queen street. Both my managers were very understanding and caring. But I can't say the same for the other department.
I got the dumbest write ups. I've been working in retail for 6 years now and the only write ups I've ever received were from the women's wear managers. (This would also only happen when my men's wear managers weren't working that day)
Apart from that, I was able to strengthen my people skills and even be able to give out styling advice which was a lot of fun.
Pros
food buffet during sales
Cons
some of the managers
Decent place to work at.
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 January 2018
A typical day at ZARA was a constant routine of replenishing, maintaining, cashing out customers, and facilitating customers with solutions if there had been any issues.

Management was decent as my direct manager did the best he could to work around employees' school schedule and requested days off.

Most difficult part of the job was the customer service issues as there were many due to the large amount of continual traffic within the store. Customers were not very understanding for the most part.

The most enjoyable part of ZARA was that the store felt like a huge family, and the bond that you create with customers is sweet.
Pros
Benefits, full time hours
Cons
Breaks are not paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZARA. Our community is ready to answer.