Zara Employee Reviews in Canada

Worst working experience I had.
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 23, 2016
Inditex, the parent group who owns Zara, is clearly doesn't want to take responsibility and change their unethical conduct. This particular Zara is an expert in the sphere. They will look at you as some one worthy only if you do not question authority and ready to follow orders with no comments. This is the worst place I've worked at, which disregards your opinion and morals about business ethics and culture.
The typical day at the stock would include to file clothes where they belong or to get clothes on the floor from the stock. Both are hard to do, because the apparels are old, and the application on the iPod is inaccurate due to the management and employees.
Management and employees are ready to screw you up for their personal benefits, and even the human resources is not so welcoming, although they all seem to be nice at first.

BELIEVE ME, YOU WANT TO AVOID THIS PLACE.
Pros
Full-time benefits and 25% discount on clothes.
Cons
Management is inexperienced, employees too, the turnover rate is very high (4-6 people leaving and apply every 2 weeks), Very hard to follow the most simple schemes at work, because no one else is following (including management)
productive
visual commercial (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMay 18, 2016
always on youre feet learning something new everyday. great team. must be quick and hardworking. advanced technology. learn a lot about business and marketing. management is great
Fun environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 11, 2016
Working at Zara gave me an opportunity to work on my interpersonal skills by interacting with customers at a daily basis.
peace place
Cashier-Operations (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 5, 2016
zara is best place I had learned so many experience based on customer service and management . I have great team at zara who can help me when I need support, as every job zara has hard side as well, as customer service; biggest point of the company .. Working on , and always get the result for customer to work as team , most enjoyable part of the job every day every time we get the know so many new things and u are able to get to work as multitasking . the best thing is about zara company, it helps u learn as a team and u get the way the solve the problems in case u want to handle it .
Pros
free gift card every chistmas
fun place to work in it
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 5, 2016
.meeting people
.being controlled.
.Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
.Balancing cash registers with receipts.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 30, 2016
Very friendly environment
Management very helpful and always pushing you to do you're best
Learned to work in a fast-paced high-impact environment
Co-workers extremely friendly always willing to help and assist
Most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to work among
a team of great people
Wonderful experience overall. Great hours. Lots to learn at work though it's a retail environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 25, 2016
Part-time/ Full-time hours. Permanent job. Room to grow. Intense yet a fast-paced work environment. Lots to learn on the job.
A fun fast paced environemnt
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 24, 2016
A typical day would include replenishment of stock two or three times, serving customers with any issues they may have; this includes clothing advice, or suggesting alternatives.
Ok
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 23, 2016
ENJOYED, working with my co-workers. everyday is a different day. Management supports the employees when it comes to customers.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 23, 2016
Always busy and we are a team no matter what.
a lot of room to grow. always keep a positive mind and work hard and it will be recognized and appreciated.
What a great company
Men's Wear (sales) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 21, 2016
Zara is a wonderful company, I have been fortunate enough to be a part of a great group of people representing an amazing brand. I would recommend anyone looking to be a part of an amazing retail experience to join Zara.
cashier
Sales Assistant and then Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 21, 2016
Great edperiance worked at Zara. First I appoint as sales associate then after I appoint as Cashier there. Very ggod staff as well as all the managers there
active and fun work place
Employee (Former Employee) –  toronto eaton centerMarch 17, 2016
at zara everyone grows on you and makes you feel like family. its a positive place and very outgoing and has a lot of hard workers.
Fun workplace and great people
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  square oneMarch 11, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-worker and a positive environment, The hardest part of the job was getting there on time because I live in a different city. It would take me two hours to get there,
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
To far
I luvd it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 18, 2016
I loved working at Zara it was unlike every other retail nightmare. The managers were supportive and understanding and extremely helpful, the coworkers friendly, fun to work with. It was a great environment which promoted a well rounded routine in the workplace and provided great opportunities to learn more and advance as you see fit.
el clasico
Unpacking & stoking clerk (Former Employee) –  santa ana, el salvadorFebruary 16, 2016
el clasico restaurant is a very elegant restaurant where i got to have the experience of cashier and a waitress also cleaning, a very environmental place with sports, parties and dance
Pros
beaitull view of the lake
Cons
didnt like working at the weekends
Worst place for pt/students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2016
- management has their favourites hence others are treated very poorly
- not a good place to work at if you are in school (they're not flexible with hours)
Pros
nothing
Fun coworkers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 15, 2016
Working at Zara has been great, i love working there because my coworkers was so friendly and helpful and the company give good flexible hours.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
rude customers
Management has no idea what they're doing.
Sales Associate - Yorkdale Shopping Centre (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2016
Managers forget to put half the staff on the schedule, no one ever answers the phone and just overall unprofessional. Avoid Yorkdale location!
high fashion volume
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 29, 2016
- on sales floor, maintaining zone, replenish and run items every hour, help customers
- introduced to stock duties
- management team was very bad, very unprofessional
- mutual with all co-workers
- commute to work
- meeting new people, always on the go
Pros
hour lunches, unpaid, good amount of break
Cons
commute to work, tasks that consisted all day