Service Appointment Coordinator for Maple Honda (Jane & Rutherford)
Zanchin Automotive Group is the fastest growing automotive group in Ontario. We are a high line automotive group employing over 600 team members in the GTA. We represent the industry's premier automobiles such as Honda, Acura, Nissan, Infiniti, VW, Mazda, Toyota and Scion.
We are looking for an energetic, organized individual to work as an Appointment Coordinator in our Maple Honda Dealership conveniently located Rutherford & Jane Streets. In this role, you will serve as the main point of contact between our clients and service advisors as you coordinate and follow-up on all service appointments.
- Serving as a liason between the service department and our clients.
- Scheduling all service appointments for clients.
- Working with the Shuttle Vehicle/Loaner Car Coordinator to ensure drivers are available to pick up client vehicles.
- Completing all paperwork needed to schedule appointments, other administrative duties as required.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and customer service skills..
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Enjoy working in the automotive industry.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and believe that our strongest resources are our team of professionals
If you feel you have what it takes to be one of our Service Appointment Coordinators please email your resume.