If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this may be it! We are currently looking for a world class Executive and Personal Assistant.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Executive & Personal Assistant.
As the Executive & Personal Assistant to the CEO, the successful candidate will have experience in office operations and procedures, managing timelines and critical schedules of the CEO.
Responsibilities Key Responsibilities/EA
- Coordinate the CEO’s schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements;
- Assist Office Manager/HR Assistant with day-to-day activities as required ;
- Draft, edit and file correspondence on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Coordinate meetings and take minutes when requested;
- Coordinate minute follow up with typed version distributed to all in attendance, once the CEO approves minute draft;
- Greet visitors and clients from time to time, not an everyday occurrence;
- Plan and organize special events for the CEO and his team(s) when requested;
- Assist with prep work of presentations and other material to be relied upon by CEO;
- Hold everything in high level of confidentiality;
- Assist with home care providers i.e. cleaning companies, etc;
- Personal errands, dry-cleaning, etc;
- Understanding of prioritizing tasks ;
- Reminding the CEO of meetings, important dates, timelines etc.
- Business administration diploma/degree or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Advanced knowledge of Executive needs and demands;
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite;
- High standards of confidentiality with personal and/or sensitive information;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an administration role, preferably as an executive assistant to varied levels of management and executive teams;
- Excellent professional attitude and follow-through;
- Excellent time management skills – STRONG PRIORITY;
- Strong ability to work under pressure;
- 24 hour phone availability for emergency matters.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.zagglobal.com and visit our join us section.
Attention Marketing Brand Managers! If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
ZAG is a...