ZAG group is looking for a driven and results oriented leader who is energetic, dynamic, and personable. This talented and highly intelligent individual is ready to take on a very rewarding role where they will live, sleep and breathe, everything that is ZAG. The person who takes this position would have the opportunity to learn from one of the most inspiring and visionary entrepreneurs in Vancouver. The ideal candidate is looking for exposure to every aspect of building and maintaining a successful high growth organization, and will work with the CEO and Founder to design, lead, and manage all non-core operations of ZAG. In this position, your reasonability will include rapidly recruiting and managing fulltime, part time and temporary professionals to handle projects as diverse as, ZAG brand development, CEO brand development (writing, publicity, awards, editing and finalizing authored works), reviewing and selecting investment opportunities, acquiring assets, building relationships with core clients, and generally assisting the CEO and executive office to better meet their commitments, lending a hand wherever it’s needed.
- Develop ZAG branding internally and externally by sponsoring local events, charity projects, membership affiliations and working with HR to conduct unbelievable staff events and parties.
- Develop CEO branding by working with Editors, Speaking tour managers, and Public relations firms, to obtain awards, speak for notable audiences and venues, publish well-received books, articles and blogs, attend top-tier networking events and opportunities.
- Manage PR, awards, social and speaking engagements and reach out to celebrities;
- Lead charitable investments and donations of CEO and ZAG, including stimulating charitable activity within company and managing CEOs commitments.
- Review and analyze a range of investment opportunities, including angel investments, and make recommendations when there is viability.
- Lead acquisition of corporate assets – planes, trains, automobiles, buildings, islands etc.
- Project management for ZAG PR stunts and brand developing adventures aka skydive from space
- Manage event plans – ZAG related third party organizations, and ZAG events
- Manage personal brand manager for the CEO’s blog, website, messaging, social updates;
- Manage the PA to the CEO
o Personal details relating to how the CEO lives ZAG most effectively.
o Manage the CEO’s personal affairs and activities related to developing and enhancing
o the CEO’s personal brand;
o Manage the project plan for the CEO’s personal goals and ensure schedules are on-track;
o Manage personal activities including organizing vacations, fitness and training projects
o Oversee the coordination of the schedule the CEO, planning schedules of the organization and the office agendas of the meetings the CEO is in.
- Manage the Editor and book team for CEO’s new book – included management of the team of professionals and project to drive it to the top of the NYT best seller list.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Highly intelligent – You are an organized systems thinker that gets people, and cause and effect. You learn about new things quickly and can synthesize complex information including numbers and risk analysis. You move fast, are a multi-tasker and are very adaptable. You are connected to modern technology and trends and are an avid reader.
- Assertive and Results oriented – You are driven and love a challenge. Getting past no is your middle name. You are a great negotiator, you are capable of leading and motivating people to do things they wouldn’t normally do, and to become cooperative and supportive where they normally wounded. You are able to work with aggressive and assertive people and are not phased
- Talent acquisition and development – you have a network of people that trust you and follow your guidance. You are able to and have a significant amount of experience recruiting, managing and leading others to accomplish difficult tasks.
- Great manager of people. - You are a leader that people respect and want to follow. Is highly energetic, personable, stylish, professional, and resourceful.
- Must be able to balance work independently with limited supervision and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, including writing (memos, presentations, correspondence, and email) and verbal skills to interface effectively with a broad cross section of individuals.
- Must possess a strong level of discretion, and unwavering integrity and honesty to manage highly confidential information.
- Must have sound judgment in order to manage competing priorities and to understand scope and urgency of requests.
- Must have experience working in a high-paced, high urgency environment that requires discretion, diplomacy and judgment.
- Willingness to work outside scheduled hours, to deal with the urgent (and occasionally the unexpected!) and to be ready to meet the needs of this exciting, fast-moving business
- Minimum of 7 years of combined experience in financial, marketing and administrative on an executive level;
- Experience in recruiting and managing people,
- Working with entrepreneurial CEO in fast paced environments.
- Business Administration diploma/degree or equivalent combination of experience and education; MBA an asset. PR, Communications and Journalism experience an asset;
Please apply online at www.zagglobal.com
Indeed - 15 months ago
Attention Marketing Brand Managers! If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
ZAG is a...