If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this should interest you. We are currently looking for a world class Vice President of Human Resources.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, increasing staff count from 20 people to 40 t0 60 to 100 year over year, and expanding our global reach.
You are not the average bear. You are uniquely gifted and outstanding amongst your peers. You are intelligence, gifted with logic and processes, and have the ability to not only have people like you, but to get other people to play well together under extremely high levels of stress.
You are a seasoned HR professional that has dealt with rapid growth that would break most companies and developed ways to survive and thrive in it. You know how to create a work environment that is highly-driven and produces world-class results, yet communal in natural where people, health, and fun not only matter but are present. Think Google, Apple, DropBox, West Jet, Zappos - revolutionary companies with revolutionary culture. Working with an entrepreneur and executive group that is focused on creating this level of success, this type of culture is what you want to build.
As the VP of Human Resources your responsibilities will include providing leadership to promote a diverse workforce, integrating the core values of the organization into the culture, oversee owner development programs, and ensure lawful employment practices. You are an assertive, results orientated decision maker who thrives on challenge, tight deadlines, and independent problem solving.
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership and execution in critical business initiatives
- Ensure owner client, and financial satisfaction in keeping with the core values of fair, dignified and courteous treatment of all owners;
- Design and development of performance management systems;
- Make fun real within ZAG and part of our core business culture;
- Bring/ keep heart and the feeling of success on all levels to ZAG as the daily experience of our team members ;
- Develop our people; professional and personally;
- Create a company work environment that people want to write about;
- Manage and overseeing multiple hire projects internationally;
- Coordinate and manage the on boarding of new owners;
- Oversee the compellation of owner offer letters and contracts and all others required documentation;
- Train, develop, and retain personnel;
- Assist in space planning requirements;
- Ensure that all employment practices are consistently applied by management in accordance with HR policies, employment law, and regulatory compliance;
- Enhance the workplace environment to foster self-reliant, innovative, productive, and engaged owners;
- Manage annual performance reviews and incentive processes;
- Oversee the analysis of termination recommendations and ensure appropriate processes are followed;
- Guide senior management on complex owner relation issues.
- Fifteen years of progressive experience in a Human Resource Management capacity
- CHRP designation;
- Proven experience as an HR professional in an entrepreneurial environment international experience preferred;
- Strong knowledge in international employment legislation;
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills;
- Proven experience in resolving conflict and managing owner relations;
- Professional manner, balanced with ethical behavior and judgment;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure;
- Ability to work independently as a member of various teams and committees;
- Commitment to high standards;
- Work to maintaina flat organizational structure while maintaining open door policies and a culture of fierce conversations;
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
This position offers a generous base salary .You will also be provided options in our company and full medical and dental.
Please apply to our website www.zagglobal.com