If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this should interest you. We are currently looking for a world class VP of Marketing to join our dynamic team.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, increasing staff count from 20 people to 40 t0 60 to 100 year over year, and expanding our global reach.
You are not the average bear. You are uniquely gifted and outstanding amongst your peers. The successful candidate will have experience in taking a new and innovative product to market in the US. You will reinvent ZAG Group’s global marketing strategies, take responsibility for the execution of product lines within global awareness, and attain sales and profitability on an annual and long-term basis. This position reports to the President and CEO.
- Development of all marketing components of our global expansion plan. Aggressively drive the overall global marketing strategy for all ZAG Group brands and execute with high-value programs;
- Development and management of multiple brands at various stages in the brand lifecycle, including new launches and rebranding;
- Develop, refine and execute various metrics driven ad campaigns;
- Build marketing plans to move products to mass market, grocery and C&G;
- Manage and build teams across all areas of marketing within ZAG in a tactical and efficient manger;
- Set aggressive and measurable goals in cooperation with sales and channel teams.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, strong presentation skills;
- Strong leadership, strategic planning skills, negotiation skills and diplomacy;
- Exceptional skills in predicting and forecasting revenue streams and campaign results;
- Lead source analysis skills;
- At least 10 years of experience in progressive roles with at least five of those years leading large cross-functional marketing teams;
- Experience in managing multiple brands simultaneously;
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining branding. Knowledge in creating and defining front end brand equity;
- Previous experience in supporting sales in B2B markets through the creation of leads and lead generation programs;
- CPG experience through direct and indirect channels to market;
- Bachelor’s degree or a Masters in marketing or business with a focus on International Marketing;
- Proactive and communicative leader, who has a passion for their work and can communicate vision;
- A highly driven and enthusiastic innovator with a proven track record in identifying new tactics and strategies for driving growth and improving performance.
This position offers a generous base salary plus an aggressive bonus compensation plan based on the revenue and profitability of sales. You will also be provided with options in the our company and full medical and dental.
Please apply to our website www.zagglobal.com