At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 13 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Materials Resource Planner to facilitate the Materials Planning (MRP) process with operations, and the cross functional team to support the production plan, quality initiatives, and inventory/cost targets.
As a Senior Materials Resources Planner, you will evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and abstract up low-level information to a general understanding.
- Review scheduled and forecasted production; sales trends and actual production.
- Develop and be responsible for maintaining a cash flow model reflecting all forecasted purchasing.
- Set-up and maintain MRP/Bill of Materials systems to facilitate efficient inventory management, optimize cost, customer service and operational metrics.
- Take ownership of Item Masters (lead times, min/max orders, multiples, safety stocks, gross/net weights, standard costs and identify suppliers).
- Determine cost effective methods to transport goods.
- Generate MRP plans using designated tools and processes that are consistent with the organizational goals.
- Participate in Supply Chain meetings, new product launches, packaging changes that effect ERP/MRP.
- Reconcile inventory monthly for accuracy and value (Netsuite vs. Co-Manufacturer and/or warehouse).
- Prepare monthly performance metric variances of inventory accuracy & valuation by site.
- Investigate and document vendor/supplier quality issues, and work towards resolution and corrective actions.
- Identify and reclaim costs (if any) for materials arriving late, rush expediting, short shipped, damaged and/or incorrect.
- Solid analytical, problem solving and communication skills coupled with technical knowledge
- Must have proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have deep working knowledge using an MRP/ERP system ()
- Must have strong computer skills, especially using excel with ability to create spreadsheets and perform advanced formulas and functions
- Team player - involves working with different departments
- Data driven & hands-on approach when necessary
- Strong supply chain understanding
- BS degree preferably in supply chain management, logistics or another related discipline.
- 4-6 years of professional planning experience which could include: inventory, supply chain management, production planning, distribution and logistics, shipping and receiving, or forecasting.
$60,000-80,000/annum plus benefits
ZAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.zagglobal.com and click on the Join us tab.