If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this is it.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 13 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
Responsibilities If you're looking for a challenge, then this is it. With corporate revenue increasing at compound double digits monthly, and a supplier network that spans 15 countries and 6 industries, we are looking for a very talented and highly driven Operations Manager to run our global Supply Chain. This candidate will be highly involved in both the strategic planning and quarterly goal execution of the companies we run.
Your mandate as the leader of our global supply chain will be threefold:
1. Grow predictability and stability in our supply chain to keep pace with rapidly growing sales. With a number of our products being cutting edge and proprietary, many of our relationships are single sourced. Utilizing systems, technology and the skill of influence, your goal will be to create redundancy through new supplier sourcing and significantly increasing integration and communication with existing suppliers.
2. Enhance competitive advantage through new product development and logistics. Working closely with Marketing, you will develop new products and manufacturing methods to produce an ever growing range of products. Working with our warehouses, 3pl's, suppliers, and our shipping staff, you will develop new methods and systems to effectively increase daily order volume by 30x
3. Develop infrastructure to support our growth. Working closely with Finance, Marketing, Sales and our software development team, you will assist in the development of internal and external systems, processes and policies to control and guide our profitable growth.
In accomplishing these goals, the job will require you to "get your hands dirty" in execution, on a regular basis.
GROWTH EXPERIENCE: You have the necessary experience of taking a company through sustainable & stable growth of up to 500% in short term frames.
You have EXPERIENCE: You are well educated in all aspects of supply chain management and have extensive experience in sourcing, purchasing/ inventory management, manufacturing, and logistics.
You have worked in a supply chain function/operation in a private company for a minimum of 10 years.
You have PEOPLE SKILLS: You exercise highly effective communication, negotiation, mediation, hiring, teaching and management skills. You are a strong team player and are extremely customer centric.
You value LEARNING: You value your ability to learn; it is one of your most cherished assets. You are highly intelligent and pick things up quickly, often learning on your own with little assistance. In this role you will not know everything required for success.
CAREER ORIENTED: With an outstanding "do what it takes" work ethic, you are at a phase in your life where you are prepared to be committed to your career. You take on the success of the company you work with, to be your own, and you are looking to not only be a part of something big, but to be a part of building it. You are willing to work extremely hard for the challenge, progressive reward and out of dedication to the team.
- 5-7 years progressive experience in managing key functions likes Operations, Production Planning, Logistics, Warehouse Management, Shipping and Receiving, QA, Materials Planning, Customer Service, Reverse Logistics, Forecasting, Basic Accounting, Budgeting, Human Resource and Costing
- You have a related post secondary degree and/or MBA.
- You have one or more of the following designations; CPM, PMC, CPP, CPPM, CMA, CGA, SPSM, CAP, CIPM, CISCM, PMP, CAPM
- Must have previous experience in managing teams of at least 5-10
- Six Sigma experience would be an asset;
- Strong ERP Experience with a Guru level using MS Excel and Access databases;
- Proven track record in the management of company operations, finance, and quality assurance
- Experience in a rapidly growing high performance organizations
- Must have project management experience taking a product through light-bulb to launch phase of new product development (managing the product pipeline, conducting needs analysis, creating specification development, prototype, scale up improvement
- Experience with business development, managing new projects, business expansion etc
Please apply online at http://zagglobal.com/apply.html