If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this should interest you. We are currently looking for a world class Online Marketing to join our team.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue, reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value. We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Online Marketing to be a key part of this extremely challenging and lucrative opportunity.
Your Mission, As the Online Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for the development and execution of brand websites, and attain sales and profitability on an annual and long-term basis. This position reports to the Director of E-Commerce and Marketing. The successful candidate will have experience in both ecommerce and online marketing.
- Direct the vendors responsible for all online, social, mobile, and digital marketing
- Ensure an industry leading online experience across all ecommerce, social networking, mobile, and online media channels
- Work with internal and external groups to create, develop, and launch new and innovative online marketing strategies and campaigns for across brands
- Drive inbound traffic to the Vivazen, Zend and Experience websites
- Become the key subject matter expert for the company on digital marketing and customer acquisition strategies and prioritize actions across all brands
- Work cross-functionally across teams in a highly collaborative organizational structure, prioritizing projects, and getting buy-in across all key stakeholders
- Conduct strategic tests that validate the channels for current investments and future growth
- Develop analytics testing plans and associated KPI’s
- Deliver monthly and weekly reporting dashboards and post campaign analysis and learning’s to internal teams
- Drive all affiliate marketing strategies for new customer growth
- Identify new opportunities for revenue growth and drive innovation to test then scale the opportunities.
- Drive creative strategy, best practices, and messaging for all online media creative such as display banners, blogger content, and rich media.
- Marketing or business related degree or math & science degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing; experience in CPG and brand marketing a plus
- Experience in development of new online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Expert understanding and experience in search engine algorithms and associated areas of online communications
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP system
- Quantitative, data driven mentality for measurement and ROI based view of marketing programs
- Deep knowledge of all digital marketing tools and models
- Ad servers, reporting models, testing methodologies, data capabilities, RTB, DSPs, DR, affiliate systems (linkshare, CJ) etc.
- Strong knowledge of online ad ecosystem for tracking and reporting campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a matrixed and multi-brand organization
- Knowledge of ad technologies, flash, xml, rich media, video and implications of standards across online creative specs
Please apply online at http://zagglobal.com/apply.html
Indeed - 7 months ago