If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this is it!
We are currently hiring our next round of talented Sales Executive to join our head office in Vancouver. If you are born a top performer we want you!
- Realistic opportunity to make $100K per annum and up. No cap commission with our top Sales Executive making over $200K a year
- Products you can believe in. Our products are innovative, in demand and make the world a better place
- Virgin territory with LOTS of leads and qualified prospects
- World class sales training program
- An amazing team of sales superstars that are high drive, high results and hell of a lot of fun to work with
- We are for real
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take amazing new products to the global market.
After 11 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it…
Selling both wholesale and retail around the world, our sales team is the foundation of our young, fun, ambitious and committed culture. After over ten-years of exponential growth and profitability, our Sales Department has exciting new opportunities in Inside Sales for individuals who are ambitious and proactive Sales professionals.
The successful candidate must have an excellent B2B track record as a career salesperson.
We do your reference check, your manager will tell us that you are a top performer.
Product knowledge within food and beverage is preferred.
- Establish strong business relationships with existing customer base and develop value relationships with potential clients to expand business;
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales and margin objectives for the assigned territory or market segments;
- Prospecting and developing new client accounts;
- Identify and report potential sales growth opportunities and factors which could influence ZAG Group’s marketing plans and objectives;
- Utilize ZAG’s Sales Process and maintain in a timely manner the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, as well as, complete all other assigned reporting requirements.
- 3+ years sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred);
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales target;
- Strong closing skills and an ability to overcome objections;
- Demonstrable phone and in person-based selling skills;
- Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads;
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Outlook ;
- Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG) is a plus but not a requirement;
- Assertive, action-oriented, results-oriented, closing techniques ;
- Competitive driven with a disciplined work ethic.
This position offers a generous base salary plus an uncapped commission and full benefits.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the one.
Please apply to our website www.zagglobal.com