If you're looking for the next big move in your career, this may be it! We are currently looking for a world class Executive & Personal Assistant.
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. At ZAG Group, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages, which sell internationally.
We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Executive & Personal Assistant.
The successful candidate will have experience in office operations and procedures, managing timelines and critical schedules for the CEO whilst reporting to the General Manager, Executive Office. This position requires the right can-do attitude, strong negotiation skills, the ability to pre-empt needs; change course mid-stream; juggle multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines. This is not your run-of-the-mill EA/PA position. You will assist in streamlining corporate processes as well as managing activities related to developing and enhancing the CEO’s personal brand. Our successful candidate will always say “I can” over “I can’t” and take initiative to find a solution to any problem. They will go the extra mile and enjoy the challenges along the way. We are a fast paced, creative organization. We thrive on collaboration, innovation and a fun working environment.
- Coordinate the CEO’s schedule, appointments, reservations and travel arrangements;
- Assist Office Manager/HR Assistant with day-to-day activities as required ;
- Draft, edit and file correspondence on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare expense reports;
- Coordinate meetings and take minutes when requested;
- Coordinate minute follow up with typed version distributed to all in attendance, once the CEO approves minute draft;
- Greet visitors and clients from time to time, not an everyday occurrence;
- Plan and organize special events for the CEO and his team(s) when requested;
- Assist with prep work of presentations and other material to be relied upon by CEO;
- Hold everything in high level of confidentiality;
- Assist with home care providers i.e. cleaning companies, etc;
- Personal errands, dry-cleaning, etc;
- Understanding of prioritizing tasks ;
- Reminding the CEO of meetings, important dates, timelines etc.
- Business administration diploma/degree or equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Advanced knowledge of Executive needs and demands;
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite;
- High standards of confidentiality with personal and/or sensitive information;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an administration role, preferably as an executive assistant to varied levels of management and executive teams;
- Excellent professional attitude and follow-through;
- Excellent time management skills – STRONG PRIORITY;
- Strong ability to work under pressure;
- 24 hour phone availability for emergency matters.
Please apply to our website www.zagglobal.com
ZAG is developing new and innovative products that help alleviate stress, anxiety and pain in an all-natural way. We are looking for a VP of...