Are you a self- driven and results-oriented Sales professional?
Are you seeking a position with a growing and innovative company?
ZAG is currently looking for a European Sales Executive to join our current team.
Since our formation in 2001, we have seen a solid pattern of growth. At ZAG, we believe Research and Development is about the power of science, people and nature connecting – from exotic spirits and herbal blends to a cutting edge anti-anxiety beverage. We are constantly pursuing alternative configurations of natural ingredients that have been used for hundreds of years.
- You will officially oversee inbound consumer sales, and actively manage outbound B2B sales to retailers.
- In this role you will be in charge of several key accounts, the position will be 80% office based telesales, to existing clients, leads provided.
- Gather market intelligence.
- Your role will also include leading and participating in large volume wholesaler and distributor relationships and agreements.
- Plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue.
- A capacity for active-listening; you emphasize and understand the customer, knowing when to listen and when to lead.
- Ability to develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits of our products.
- This role works predominantly in an office environment, occasionally traveling to attend tradeshows and/or visit customers.
- Recommend company participation in relevant tradeshows and work in these tradeshows as required.
- 3+ years sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree with o focus on sales/business/marketing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the natural pharmaceuticals, herbal blends and functional beverage markets
- Familiarity with related European independent brokers and independent stores;
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales target
- Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Outlook
- Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle, customer service, lead generation and business development concepts and principles;
- Familiarity with NetSuite CRM;
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the functional beverage markets;
- Ability to speak English, Dutch and/or Polish
$26 per hour, plus commission.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.zagglobal.com and visit our join us section.
ZAG is developing new and innovative products that help alleviate stress, anxiety and pain in an all-natural way. We are looking for a VP of...