Are you a self- driven and results-oriented Sales professional?
Are you seeking a position with a growing and innovative company?
ZAG is currently looking for a European Sales Executive to join our current team.
Since our formation in 2001, we have seen a solid pattern of growth. At ZAG, we believe Research and Development is about the power of science, people and nature connecting – from exotic spirits and herbal blends to a cutting edge anti-anxiety beverage. We are constantly pursuing alternative configurations of natural ingredients that have been used for hundreds of years.
- You will officially oversee inbound consumer sales, and actively manage outbound B2B sales to retailers.
- In this role you will be in charge of several key accounts, the position will be 80% office based telesales, to existing clients, leads provided.
- Gather market intelligence.
- Your role will also include leading and participating in large volume wholesaler and distributor relationships and agreements.
- Plan effective sales campaigns and target existing account base to proactively grow accounts and extend revenue.
- A capacity for active-listening; you emphasize and understand the customer, knowing when to listen and when to lead.
- Ability to develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits of our products.
- This role works predominantly in an office environment, occasionally traveling to attend tradeshows and/or visit customers.
- Recommend company participation in relevant tradeshows and work in these tradeshows as required.
- 3+ years sales experience (B2B sales experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree with o focus on sales/business/marketing
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the natural pharmaceuticals, herbal blends and functional beverage markets
- Familiarity with related European independent brokers and independent stores;
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales target
- Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Outlook
- Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle, customer service, lead generation and business development concepts and principles;
- Familiarity with NetSuite CRM;
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the functional beverage markets;
- Ability to speak English, Dutch and/or Polish
$26 per hour, plus commission.
To apply for this position please visit our website www.zagglobal.com and visit our join us section.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
ZAG is developing new and innovative products that help alleviate stress, anxiety and pain in an all-natural way. We are looking for a VP of...