We are currently seeking a dynamic leader to join our team as a Director of Inside Sales.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, Director of Inside Sales will manage and direct all aspects of the sales floor. You are not only a dynamic manager and motivator, but you also offer exceptional analytical skills. In this role, you will oversee a seasoned team of outbound sales representatives. You will drive sales by managing, supervising and coordinating the activities of the sales team.
- As Director, you will also be responsible for ensuring optimal performance of the Inside Sales team. You will manage the overall new sales growth and adherence to defined corporate strategic plans, vision and values.
- You will forecast and deliver budgeted volume and profits, while executing the annual division plan;
- Establish goals for the team based on company objectives and develop a strategy to achieve them;
- Analyze sales activity and determine immediate action plans to capitalize on opportunities, improve existing client relationships, recognize share of wallet opportunities and increase overall profitability;
- Prioritize daily, weekly and monthly objectives, including sales activities, to ensure effective execution;
- Develop & maintain positive & credible relationships with all levels, both internally & externally;
- Personally mentor, coach and support sales team in selling skills;
- Document coaching sessions and identify areas for improvement and highlight successful performance;
- Implement and review Inside Sales procedures and policies, incentives and motivational tools;
- Maintain appropriate resource requirements; assess individual, team, and center performance, conduct cost/benefit analysis, interpret and deliver on client requirements, develop and maintain accurate forecasting through use of capacity planning, and identify state-of-the-art technologies to improve performance;
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operations of the sales floor;
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry new developments, productions and involvement in network communication;
- Recording statistics, performance levels and conversion rates of the call center
- Reviewing the staff’s performance, determining training needs and scheduling training sessions.
- 7 years of B2B sales experience in progressive roles with at least 3 years sales management experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPGs).
- Bachelor Degree in Business and completion of sales training courses to support the responsibilities of this function,
- Ability to solve complex business problems via initiative and teamwork;
- Self-Starter with a positive attitude and the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities;
- Solid customer focus and should be able to operate well in teams;
- Ability to develop and motivate staff;
- Great confidence and an excellent business sense;
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to influence and inspire individuals towards goals and targets,
- Professional / passionate leader with a positive attitude and the ability to remove obstacles to drive sales,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to present ideas effectively to individuals and groups,
- Strong performance management skills with the ability to coach, train and evaluate team members,
- Speak and write fluent and persuasive English, ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese or French an asset.
Please apply to www.zagglobal.com
Indeed - 9 months ago