About the Company:
If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 10 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
We are currently searching for a highly talented, driven and experienced Brand Manager to be a key part of this extremely challenging and lucrative opportunity. You will join a talented and experienced executive team and take up responsibility for the revenue targets of the organization.
This role offers an opportunity to have significant leadership, ownership and influence over an explosive brand and to be a part of the upside (options plan will be part of the compensation) in a company that is rapidly growing.
- Act as “market manager champion” and use your superior market knowledge to interface between key internal departments (marketing, sales, finance, distribution) and customers;
- Creating and managing programming calendar with assessment of results by period including event marketing, sales promotions, seasonal tactics and media programs;
- Creating and managing tactical execution of consumer brand strategy across all points of contact, including events, experience, market launch and media
- Developing highly engaging and effective materials for trade marketing to support sales, sampling and store level excitement
- Gathering and managing all market data relating to direct and indirect competitors and driving brand health and SKU growth in creative and powerful ways
- Ensuring the most compelling and competitive market by offering and refining the marketing mix, market tactics and supporting sales tactics
- Managing channel relationships and contracts with channel partners and third party suppliers in multiple markets
- Managing lean budgets and virtual teams/cross functional teams;
- Managing pricing strategy
- To seize opportunities to increase awareness, demand and revenue
- Work Collaboratively with the Director and sales managers in developing tactical plans with;
- You are highly skilled communicator who is comfortable developing briefing, presentations and business plans;
- Exceptional presentation and leadership skills
- Knowledge of systems and processes to manage a brand moving through active growth;
- Exceptional at working on and managing guerrilla budget ensuring that all that is spend is measured;
- Great with analytics and getting insights from systems data;
- You offer a well establish network to build team as we grow and expand;
- You are a highly innovative systems thinker;
- You are a driver who makes things happen and can create buzz and stimulate interest in a product;
- You are extremely efficient with the Internet and a software applications;
- Exceptional understanding of Internet marketing campaigns and can manage and select vendors;
- You understand what our sales reps and brokers need and you know how to get it to them when they need it;
- You have a very strong understanding of both marketing theory
- University degree with a focus in Marketing or Communications-MBA preferred.
- Currently reside in Vancouver or are willing to relocate.
- A 3-5 year proven track record of managing brands in FMCG ideally in the beverage or natural product space;
- Deep promotions, advertising and trade channels support experience;
- Successfully launched a new brand or significantly expanded it quickly on a results oriented budget;
- Recent US market experience;
- Internet marketing or design experience is an asset
Please apply online at http://zagglobal.com/apply.html
ZAG is developing new and innovative products that help alleviate stress, anxiety and pain in an all-natural way. We are looking for a VP of...