To lead and direct all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client service, human resources management, loss prevention, and merchandising presentation while driving both associate and client engagement.
- Develops team to accomplish store’s objectives through recruitment, selection, coaching, and motivation
- Directs merchandise presentation and restocking, to maximize productivity
- Develops business strategy and maximizes opportunities to generate additional store volume
- Achieves quantifiable performances (e.g. Net Sales, UPT, average sale, SPH, inventory shortage, holding self and associates accountable.
- Creates strong staffing mix and controls payroll expenses,
- Fosters a client-focused team environment as a floor coach, driving volume and anticipating clients’ needs
- Achieves excellent client service by role modeling Zacks service standards
- Recruits, selects, hires and develops talent
- Assesses associates consistently; reviews and communicates associate performance providing timely feedback.
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels
- Leads execution of task directives within designated timeframes (price changes, special orders, merchandising needs, processing of shipment and transfers)
- Schedules and staffs store appropriately
- Maintains the store’s organization, appearance, and cleanliness
- Recommends ideas to improve standards and processes
- Leads execution of visual merchandising updates and product placement within corporate guidelines
- Initiates continuous product movement based on company directives, client profile, and store sales
- Educates associates on marketing initiatives, product placement, merchandising concepts, and product knowledge
- Applies knowledge of product with associates and clients
- Represents the brand and holds managers and associates accountable to the standard
- Human Resources: Proven ability to recruit, select, and develop store management and team and hold individuals accountable for performance, practice, etc.
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, and follow-up on all store activities
- Leadership: Proven ability to respectfully challenge and motivate the management team and associates
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team District Manager and Head Office
- Three years Store Manager experience in the service industry with proven results
Indeed - 19 months ago
Zacks Equity Research provides the best of quantitative and qualitative analysis to help investors know what stocks to buy and which to sell...