Our Client is looking for a Software Developer that has retail experience in developing critical software in banking, procurement and retail.
Based in Toronto, you will perform software development and maintenance functions on high performance N-tier planning applications for the Retail Industry. Partner in a team environment but also be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or make significant enhancements to existing software. Design and develop secure, scalable, and fault tolerant solutions across a J2EE architecture.
- Strong Java, multi-threaded, client/server knowledge and experience. Expertise needed in end to end n-tier distributed architecture design and development: J2EE, XML, XSL, EJB, SOAP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate and Servlet. Experience in C and C++ a plus.
- J2EE Compliant Application Server Experience: Apache Tomcat, JBoss AS, etc.
- Strong SQL knowledge required. Oracle DBA and/or Oracle DB development experience a plus.
- Other skills needed include multi-threaded/concurrent programming experience. Knowledge of and experience with source control packages (SVN, CVS, etc.). Unit/system test plan creation and development.
- Good time-management, decision-making, and organizational skills a must
- Good English communication skills are required. Multi-language skills a plus.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -