ZN Services Inc. is a full spectrum utility infrastructure contractor that provides construction and maintenance services to industry and government entities in Western Canada. Our scope of activity generally falls into the following service lines:
Communication Infrastructure Services – construction and deployment of telecommunication and CATV networks
Oil and Gas Infrastructure Services – communications and other infrastructure for pipelines, pipeline rehabilitation, gathering systems, compressor stations and facility integration
Utility Infrastructure Services – construction of all aspects and sectors of the utility industry including gas distribution, electrical transmission/distribution and water/sewer services
We provide a positive harassment free work environment and work as a team. Safety is the paramount concern and we do not cut corners. Most of our equipment is less than 5 years old and all of it is well maintained and does not go out on a job with major defects.
We have year round steady work with lots of opportunity for overtime and weekend work for those willing to put in the hours. Some out of town work required.
Due to our exceptional reputation for getting the job done properly and a master service agreement with a major telecommunications provider, our growth in the industry is limited only by the number of great employees we have aiding us in our success. If you are safety conscious, reliable, a team player and hard working we'd love to talk to you. If you have some mechanical aptitude that would be a bonus! For those who excel there is ample opportunity to learn and advance into new roles and levels of leadership.
The ideal candidate will possess all or most of the following traits:
1. Class 1, 3 or 5 licence with equipment loading and hauling experience.
2. Experience using a backhoe and/or excavator to expose underground utility lines. This is not the same as pipeline trenching and takes a different set of operating skills
3. Ability to set a good example and eager to take on leadership roles.
4. Mechanical aptitude and able to make minor repair to equipment.
5. A Positive get it done attitude with ability to motivate others to be the same.
6. Available to work out of town.
7. Landscaping experience installing underground sprinkler systems is very relatable experience.
8. Able to start asap.
You will be responsible for accommodations and paid a $120 per diem for out of town work. Starting wage is dependant on experience. Over time is paid on anything over an 8 hour day. 10-12 hour days are the norm with frequent weekend work.
Respond with your resume for a prompt response if you meet our needs and an interview could be as soon as this evening.
Employee Benefit packages through Great West Life available for full time personnel.