ZGM Collaborative Marketing
Place of Business and location of work:
103 – 10183 112 Street NW Edmonton, AB,T5K 1M1 Canada
Position: Account Director - Full-Time/Indefinite
Compensation: $70,000 - $95,000, depending on experience, and standard benefit package
ZGM Collaborative Marketing is seeking an Account Director to oversee all client-related requirements and manage our Account Service in Edmonton, Alberta.
We are seeking a Senior Level marketing and communications specialist with a minimum 15 years of agency or marketing-related experience.
The successful candidate will have a Masters Degree in Marketing or Communications, experience in research, strategic planning, brand development and a keen understanding of E-Commerce, Social Media and all digital offerings. Experience in assessing research activities and uncovering consumer insights to build successful and integrated brand strategies for our clients is crucial. Experience analyzing customer data sets to help inform strategic recommendations is a plus.
Experience in dealing in global markets is an asset. Experience in dealing with Airport Authorities is preferred as this position will include identifying opportunities to further build our client base globally in this niche area. To this end, an interest and background in global travel is necessary.
This position also requires senior level management skills with the ability to lead a team of four Account Service people with varying degrees of experience. Along with overseeing the development and day-to-day management of this team, the Account Director will support all new business development initiatives and ensure the level of profitability on all accounts is being met.
Specific Account Responsibilities:
- Understand and communicate client business needs to the internal team, including writing statements of work and/or creative briefs
- Steward clients and their brands over an extended period
- Promote high standards of professional integrity on all proposed and actual client business solutions
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout the life of projects
- Define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
- Consult with clients to identify appropriate customer segments and define appropriate measures to achieve desired campaign outcomes
- Create and maintain a project schedule
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, POs and invoices
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of project(s)
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects involving cross-channel teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience creating an integrated marketing communications plan for clients in collaboration with internal teams
- Demonstrated experience managing clients and internal collaborative teams
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in writing new business proposals and pitching new business
- Persistent attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects
If you have the experience and skills identified, you’re almost perfect for us. Assuming of course, you’re also a team player who is passionate, curious, positive, and courageous.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but will only contact short-listed candidates