*Looking for a better career, but not sure where to start?
Full of ambition and a drive for success, but never had the chance to explore your potential? Create success at ZE!*
ZE PowerGroup Inc. is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and analysis software for energy, commodities and financial markets. We develop sophisticated products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and gathering business intelligence. ZE has garnered industry recognition for its technical superiority and innovation.
If you are an analytically and technically talented individual who is committed and has a robust appetite for learning, we offer an opportunity to build a successful career as an IT professional with us. We are looking for individuals who want to take a first step toward that opportunity by applying for enrollment in our ZE Technical Training Program. Prior IT experience is not mandatory. As a successful applicant you will receive a salary and extensive training for three to six months that may qualify you for a ZE career as a developer, an application support analyst, or a business analyst.
You Should Be
Previous related work experience is an asset but not mandatory; ZE will consider all candidates.
- A self-starter with ability to take the initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- A people person with effective writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- A graduate of a post-secondary institute.
- Analytically and technically oriented.
- Organized and have good time management skills.
What’s Ahead for Successful Candidates
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software products and applications.
- Assess, test, document, and upgrade applications.
- Manage application installations and upgrades in production and demo environments.
- Monitor and maintain internal and managed client environments.
- Support client application requests.
1. Send us your resume by applying online at www.ze.com/training-program.htm
2. If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to participate in a 90–minute program qualification exam, which tests your aptitude, and language comprehension abilities.
3. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
4. Finalists will be enrolled in the ZE Technical Training Program.
5. Upon successful completion of training, you will be considered for a full time salaried position at ZE.
Apply now. It may be a first step toward a secure and successful career with one of the fastest growing software companies in BC.