ZCL is North America’s leading manufacturer of Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) storage solutions for the petroleum, water, and industrial corrosion industries. We pride ourselves on creating high quality, environmentally safe products for the storage and handling of fuel, water, chemicals, and other hazardous liquids.
ZCL is currently recruiting for full-time general labourers at our corrosion plant in Edmonton. If you are a motivated worker that wants to be treated well and be part of a team – ZCL Composites is looking for you!
- Assisting with the operation of machines and equipment or using hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials
- Assisting with cutting and preparing composite materials from patterns to join parts and assemblies
- Providing assistance in the assembly area to help manufacture ZCL tanks, accessories, and related products
- Using equipment to complete job duties including spray gun, grinder, and trimmer
- Other activities as required to support the production process
- Grade 12 diploma is preferred
- Good understanding of the English language including verbal, written, and reading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a plant environment
- Ability to work at heights and within confined spaces when required
- Ability to work variable hours including shift work
- Successful candidates will be required to supply their own steel-toed safety boots
- This is an entry-level position that provides on-the-job training regarding ZCL’s production activities and processes
- Physical capabilities include bending, crouching, kneeling, and the ability to stand for extended periods of time
This is a permanent full-time position in ZCL’s Corrosion Plant located at 3608 – 69th Ave. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term career in the composites industry.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to jobs @ zcl.com, making sure to state the job title in the subject line of your email. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $16.01 - $20.47 and a group benefits package is available including RRSP matching. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.zcl.com for more information about our company and our products.
ZCL is an equal opportunity employer.