ZCL is North America’s leading manufacturer of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) storage solutions for the petroleum, water, and industrial corrosion industries. We pride ourselves on creating high quality, environmentally safe products for the storage and handling of fuel, water, chemicals, and other hazardous liquids.
ZCL is currently recruiting a Design and Marketing Administrator in Edmonton, Alberta. If you are a motivated worker that wants to be treated well and be part of a team – ZCL Composites is looking for you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Design and Marketing Administrator is responsible for the design and coordination of advertising, graphic design and other marketing projects. Responsibilities include:
- Designing and revising corporate brochures.
- Designing advertisements using company elements and branding.
- Ensuring all branding is consistent.
- Making updates to marketing materials and information when needed.
- Designing internal documents and forms.
- Maintaining and updating company website.
- Working as a team to plan and organize events such as the annual Christmas Party and Golf Tournament.
- Organizing and planning monthly employee events in the corporate office.
- Arranging and organizing delivery of trade show items.
- Designing trade show layout and advertising elements when required.
- Participating in trade show set-up and tear-down as well as customer interaction during some events.
- Updating inventory of promotional items and sales materials.
- Ensuring all sales representatives have the marketing materials required.
- Packaging and shipping items to customers/sales representatives.
- Formatting documents on proper letterhead templates.
- Business card formatting and ordering for employees.
- Other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager or VP Sales and Marketing.
- Minimum of a two-year Business/Marketing or Design diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a marketing or graphic design role.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong computer skills including working with both a MAC and PC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast paced, multi-divisional environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
This is a full-time salaried position located in ZCL’s Head Office at 1420 Parsons Road SW in Edmonton. This position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a challenging career in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to us, making sure to state the job title in the subject line of your email. There is an immediate opening for this position and applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applications will be accepted until Sunday, July 21, 2013. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.zcl.com for more information about our company and our products
ZCL is an equal opportunity employer