ZCL is North America’s leading manufacturer of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) storage solutions for the petroleum, water, and industrial corrosion industries. We pride ourselves on creating high quality, environmentally safe products for the storage of fuel, water, chemicals, and other hazardous liquids.
ZCL is currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator in Drummondville, QC. If you are a motivated worker that wants to be treated well and be part of a team – ZCL Composites is looking for you!
Reporting to the Plant Manager – ZCL Drummondville, the Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of customer purchases from estimates to production to final delivery. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring efficient delivery of ZCL products and services through strong product knowledge and superior customer service
- Setting-up customer deliveries and communicating lead times to customers and sales representatives
- Coordinating all production activities daily with the Plant Manager and/or Plant Superintendent
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner regarding freight quotes, delivery, quality, specifications, and installation problems.
- Troubleshooting customer problems regarding their order
- Tracking the status of orders and updating backlog and ship date reports on a daily basis
- Reviewing incoming orders, preparing and assigning work order packages, and updating order backlogs for plant production purposes
- Making freight arrangements with trucking lines according to shipping needs including the coordination of special requirements for oversized tanks (e.g. over size, over length)
- Ensuring accurate order entry, customer invoicing and costing
- Working in conjunction with the customer service group in ZCL’s head office in Edmonton, Alberta to ensure clear communication and alignment of activities.
- Working closely with internal groups and departments including sales, engineering, production, and shipping/receiving to ensure seamless coordination of customer orders
- Maintaining accurate customer order files including purchase order information, drawing approvals, customer correspondence, production information, warranty packages and freight details.
- Completing special projects/tasks as required
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent. Preference will be given to candidates with post-secondary education or courses with an administrative or technical focus
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales/customer service experience combined with technical knowledge from related industries (e.g. manufacturing, oil & gas)
- Bilingual in French and English including strong written and verbal communication skills and a pleasant phone manner
- A good understanding of production processes including knowledge of production lifecycles
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Knowledge of ZCL’s manufacturing process & products would be an asset
This is a full-time salaried position located in ZCL’s Drummondville plant at 250 rue Rocheleau. This position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a challenging career with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to us, making sure to state the job title in the subject line of your email. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate has been found. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.zcl.com for more information about our company and our products
ZCL is an equal opportunity employer