ZCL is North America's leading manufacturer of Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) storage solutions for the petroleum, water, and industrial corrosion industries. We pride ourselves on creating high quality, environmentally safe products for the storage and handling of fuel, water, chemicals, and other hazardous liquids.
ZCL is currently recruiting for a full time Assembler in Brockville, ON. If you are a motivated worker that wants to be treated well and be part of a team – ZCL is looking for you!
- Operating machines and equipment or using hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Cutting and preparing composite materials from patterns to join parts and assemblies
- Making minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Using equipment to complete job duties including grinder and trimmer
- Other duties as required
- Grade 12 diploma is preferred
- Good understanding of the English language including verbal, written, and reading skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and work as part of a team
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a plant environment
- Ability to work at heights and within confined spaces when required
- Ability to work variable hours including shift work
- Successful candidates will be required to supply their own steel-toed safety boots
- Successful candidates should have their own transportation as public transportation is not available
- Previous fibreglass experience would be an asset; however, ZCL welcomes entry-level applicants and will provide on-the-job training
- Physical capabilities include bending, crouching, kneeling, and the ability to stand for extended periods of time
This is a regular full-time position in ZCL's manufacturing facility at 4513 Ferguson Drive (Brockville, ON). This position is ideal for a candidate who is looking for a challenging career with the opportunity for advancement within the company.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to us, making sure to state the job title in the subject line of your email. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Salary is commensurate with experience and a group benefits package is available including RRSP matching. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.zcl.com for more information about our company and our products.
ZCL is an equal opportunity employer
Established in 1987, ZCL COMPOSITES INC. has grown to become North America’s leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of cost-effective...