Contract Recruiter-30-60 day contract
ZAG Group is a high-growth, high-energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next big wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take innovative new products to the global market.
At ZAG Group, our purpose is "...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives". An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to functional beverages. After 13 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With significant internally funded growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of strategic capital, tripling of staff count, and expanding our global reach.
Because of our growing success, we are looking for a contract recruiter to fill in some gaps.
You will work in conjunction with the Human Resource Team including, performing all necessary potential candidate screening to ensure the candidates' qualifications meet open positions (i.e. interviews, reference checks, skills testing, background checks, etc. . .)
We are looking for a hardworking personality and someone who is comfortable spending most their day on the phone.
- 2-3 years of Recruiting and/or HR experience
- The ability to manage priorities and multitask among many projects
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities, and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including computer file management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
- Strong computer skills and enjoy learning new systems
If this is you, please email today!