We're looking for a rock star to join the ranks at ZAG. This is a newly created role to encompass the needs of our inspiring, fast paced and results driven CEO, Steve Curtis. From planning team building events to real estate acquisitions to researching extreme sports adventures, this role is not for the faint of heart. Here at ZAG, we move at the speed of lightning. New projects and priorities come up daily and we're looking for someone who can roll with the punches, thrive under pressure and juggle priorities like a pro...and love the rush that comes with it!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Plan & organize special events for the CEO and his team (130+ employees) such as monthly team building events
- Manage special on-going projects for our CEO on a daily basis
- Work in conjunction with the Executive Assistant & provide support as needed
- Gain a solid understanding of our CEO's personal and corporate goals & leading the refining, planning and executing of them
What you need to succeed:
- Extremely skilled in managing multiple priorities
- Ability to take initiative to ensure the job gets done
- Past experience working in an incredibly fast paced environment
- Outstanding resourcefulness
- Tech savvy
Think you're up for the challenge? We want to hear from you.
To apply for this position please visit our website at:
Please include a cover letter with the top 3 reasons why you were meant for this role.
Thank you for your interest in joining ZAG; due to the volume of resumes we receive only those being seriously considered will be contacted.
KEYWORDS: executive, assistant, event, coordinator, administrative, assistant, beverage, CPG, planner, natural