Our products are unique and so is our company's culture: at ZAG we prioritize between 'work' and 'lifestyle'. As our international presence continues to expand in both sales and distribution, we are committed to building high performance teams and individuals in an industry where the expansion of health conscious products such as ZAG standardized herbal blends is a precondition for the financial growth of our business.
The impact our employees have on our organization has resulted in 400% growth each year for the past 2 years, allowing us to gain a competitive advantage within the natural pharmaceuticals industry.
This is an opportunity for a Paralegal to step outside the conventional law firm and experience the inside-world of a proliferating natural pharmaceutical company. Our products are infused with herbs, and we are committed to building a culture where our employees are a reflection of our success.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with 2-5 years of paralegal work experience to work closely with an innovative company.
The paralegal will handle multiple case management responsibilities in connection with litigation, including but not limited to:
- Assist the Intermediate Lawyer with basic legal or agreement-based questions and with specific matters relating to contracts in place with clients and third parties and/or other legal matters, while also acting as a liaison between internal counsel and external service providers (e.g. Administrators, Marketing, etc.)
- Communicate contractual requirements and/or manage change requests to current contracts with relevant business partners and where possible notate requirements outside the norm
- Coordinate and facilitate review of marketing and consumer/product materials to ensure compliance with company policy and legal requirements
- Responsible for collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to achieve greater understanding of contract obligations as well as contract compliance including monitoring, identifying necessary action items and reporting on terms of contracts
- Handle incoming communications including telephone, email inquiries and mail. Routes and responds as appropriate
- Orchestrate meeting logistics, assist with legal inquires, track vendor payments and coordinate conference calls
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff are required
- Effective organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously are also necessary
- Problem-solving abilities, strong oral and written communication skills, and a willingness to work under deadlines are also required
- Candidates should be adept with computer software and comfortable learning new software applications
- Experience with a pharmaceutical industry is a plus, but not required
- Legal education and 2-5 years of Paralegal experience with corporate and commercial law, manufacturing, and food and drug law
- Experience with trademark, patent or intellectual property law is an asset
We offer an above market salary with high bonus potential.
At ZAG we feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a profit sharing plan and much more: including an engaging and casual dog friendly office, fun team building activities, and inspiring employee contests-our CEO just took four of our employees to Costa Rica!
To apply, please go to our Careers section at http://www.zagglobal.com/. Thank you for your interest in joining ZAG; due to the volume of resumes we receive only those being seriously considered will be contacted.