At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. A small privately held business with approximately 50 people, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages and specialty spirits which sell internationally.
After 10 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With double digit growth last year and a budget for 300% growth this year, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
Due to the massive success we have had in recent years, we are expanding our business overseas. We are looking for an International Sales Manager to drive the growth in overseas markets. This position will be located in our Vancouver office.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining growth track for existing brands and team, and continuing growth by expanding globally.
- Execute global sales and marketing plan.
- Take our beverage lines mainstream through brokers/distributors.
- Develop list of biggest potential partners in the world and travel to close deals along with managing people to travel to close deals.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following traits and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with large volume packaged goods sales.
- Experience with Beverage/packaged goods, specifically with launching brands in foreign markets.
- Intimate knowledge of international brokers/distributors/retailers.
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please visit our website at: http://www.zagglobal.com/apply.
Please include a cover letter with the top reasons you are the ideal candidate for this position.