This is a part-time contract position.
Our Company is looking for an Experienced Senior Paralegal with experience in employment and corporate/commercial law. You will be working with a creative and highly intelligent entrepreneur and a dynamic leadership group that requires the experience of a professional to manage an on-going legal proceeding as well as assist us with other corporate and commercial law matters.
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, a team player, have the ability to work in a fast paced work environment and a desire to spend time supporting a Senior Counsel in preparing Court materials.
You will immediately be required to support main Counsel in managing an ongoing litigation file; including preparing responses to a summary trial application, examinations and discovery etc.
- Legal education and a 2-5 years Paralegal experience
- Experience with corporate and commercial law, alternative dispute resolution, and employment law
- Experience with trademark, patent or intellectual property law will also be a strong asset
Competency and Skill Set:
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with our CEO, executive team, and our external partners
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Experience in conducting negotiations
- Excellent client relation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Please apply at www.zagglobal.com/apply.htm