Account Executive - Spanish Speaking (Lead FMCG/CPG) - Beverage brand growing 75%+ per year
About the Company:
If you're looking for the next big move up in your career, this should interest you.
We are currently seeking a highly talented Spanish speaking Account Executive.
ZAG is a high-growth, high energy company of big thinkers and big doers. We're long-range innovators who see where markets are going and create new product categories that become the next wave. Through our expanding international network of sales and distribution, we're building a team to take massive new products to the global market focusing on South America.
At ZAG, our purpose is “...innovating to enhance the way people experience and enjoy their lives”. An entrepreneurial and privately held business, we run multiple business units and brands ranging from natural pharmaceuticals to beverages which sell internationally.
After 10 years of success, ZAG Group is poised to revolutionize the beverage industry with the introduction of a number of highly innovative products in some very large markets. With 75% growth three years in a row, our plans include the raising of significant growth capital, tripling of staff count and expanding our global reach. Our plan to rapidly develop our brands, grow revenue and reach past 100M, and eventually, sell one or more of our brands for a high exit value.
Your Mission, should you choose to accept it…
Selling to distributors, wholesalers and retailers in globally, our sales team is the foundation of our young, fun, ambitious and committed culture. After over ten-years of exponential growth and profitability, our Sales Department has exciting new opportunities in Inside Sales for individuals who are ambitious and proactive Sales professionals. Our current hot market-South America.
The successful candidate must have an excellent B2B track record as a career salesperson.
We do your reference check, your manager will tell us that you are a top performer.
Product knowledge within food and beverage is preferred.
- Establish strong business relationships with existing customer base and develop value relationships with potential clients to expand business;
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales and margin objectives for the assigned territory or market segments;
- Prospecting and developing new client accounts;
- Identify and report potential sales growth opportunities and factors which could influence ZAG Group’s marketing plans and objectives;
- Utilize ZAG’s Sales Process and maintain in a timely manner the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, as well as, complete all other assigned reporting requirements.
- 3+ years in B2B sales and fluent in Spanish both oral and written;
- Demonstrated history of closing business opportunities and consistently meeting and exceeding sales target;
- Strong closing skills and an ability to overcome objections;
- Demonstrable phone and in person-based selling skills;
- Successful experience in prospecting and qualifying complex sales leads;
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, CRM, and Outlook ;
- Experience with tradeshows and/or working with Consumer Package Goods (CPG) is a plus but not a requirement;
- Assertive, action-oriented, results-oriented, closing techniques ;
- Competitive driven with a disciplined work ethic.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.zagglobal.com and click on the Join us tab. Please include a cover letter with the top reasons you are the ideal candidate for this position.