YVES ROCHER

YVES ROCHER Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to learn and gain marketing,sales and customer service skills
Beauty Advisor and Aesthetician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2012
Great company to work for.
learn to be a proactive sales person with exellent customer and communicatin skills
Nice workplace, great company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: special sales and discounts for the employees
Cons: we sometimes had to do night shifts meaning working from 12:00 am to 7 am the next day
This was a calling centre. I had to answer phone calls from clients in Canada and the US who wanted to order beauty products. We had to take orders, answer inquiries, manage complaints and make sales while taking orders. The target was to deal with client under 5 minutes while provide best customer care.
I've learned how to deal with customers and their different personality; adjust to each client.
I had the change to work with great supervisors who really took the time to coach me and encourage me to persevere.
The hardest part of the job was the routine. We always did the same thing and so I didn't feel stimulated.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about new beauty products, how they worked and the goods they could do.
Great comforting workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Montreal, QCJanuary 21, 2012
I love working at Yves Rocher, If it weren't for my wedding I would have never left. I was never unable to perform at my best or was I ever discomforted but anything.
Great first learning experience
Beautician- Sales Clerk (Former Employee), franceAugust 22, 2014
It was my first job at a spa, and it confirm me i wanted to work on this field, and know more about massage.
Process operator(Production operator)
production operator (Former Employee), Cork, CMarch 18, 2014
• Responsible for the handling of raw materials
• Sampling of raw materials and finished goods – staging of raw materials through X.F.P.
• Scanning of raw materials and maintaining a high standard of traceability
• Accountable for the manufacture of product
• Ensuring strict adherence to Manufacture Procedural Instructions (MPIs)
• Auto-controlling in the laboratory for finished products
• Continually meeting and achieving departmental and team goals/ targets in a team environment
• Responsible for carrying out all assigned duties in an efficient and Quality-conscious manner
• Continually adhering to all relevant work instructions, procedures and policies
• Consistently meeting and exceeding all Quality, Output and Delivery targets as
• Responsible for highlighting any issues to supervisors and inform them of any areas of concern
• Carry out all other duties as requested
• Strict adherence to Health and Safety regulations and highlighting of any concerns in this area to relevant personnel
Great Experience
Brand Manager (Current Employee), Barcelona, CTFebruary 3, 2014
Product Manager -> Master in Marketing + job experience. 2 years of experience in global brands in Consumer Goods (Drugstore) and Healthcare Sector (Cosmetic and Dermatologic).

Abilities and Skills:

·Analysis: results, actions, market research
·Creation and simulation: offers, catalogues, new product launches, forecasting,
·Communication: consumer promotion, searching always new ideas concepts,..
·Enthusiastic
·Business involved
· Helpful and Team abilities.
Employee, Team leader (Former Employee), Elche, VCOctober 29, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: very long hours
It's hard work. you have people in your charge and many things to do.
Customer service, makeup, schedules, orders, receipt of orders, organization...
But they always recognize a job well done. That is something that motivates much to work.
i have fun with my job
Logistics assistent (Current Employee), Maia, ASJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: we have free food like bread, water, coffee, and snacks
Cons: we are located in portugal
A typical day at work is solving problems regarding our clients
I learned how to be a better overall professional
We have an amazing manager
Some of my co-workers are like family, others not so much but overall we respect one a other
The hardest part of my job its wen we cannot serve our client.
What I love in my job its the challenge
Horaire de travail
Service à la clientèle et Esthéticienne Ottawa, (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibilité
Cons: coupure des heures de travail
Plage non fixe
Nouvelle rencontre
Approprié
Travail en équipe
Environnement de travail agréable
conseillère beauté (Former Employee), Sorel-Tracy, QCMarch 11, 2014
Très bonne équipe, beaucoup d'entraide.
Tous ont le sourire aux lèvres.
Environnement de travail agréable
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 15, 2013
Pros: la formation
Cons: aucun avantage social
Je serai restée plus longtemps si ce n'est la nécessité de rejoindre le banc d'école!
Mes 13 ans de travail
Entrée des commandes (alphanumérique) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 25, 2013
Pros: un travail autonume
Cons: c'est rendu trop loin
Travailler pour Yves Rocher c'est une expérience que j'ai très bien apprécié .

Une journée de travail avec eux me appris plusieurs choses, que je suis très minutieuse de donner une bonne qualité de travail et rester dans les normes demander de quantité saisie a l'heure.

Les opportunités de développement, je vous dirais que je suis très satisfaite du poste que j'occupe à ce jour.

Le management, je dirais qu'ils ont pas mal juste dans leurs décisions prise.

Mes collaborateurs, j’ai eu des très bonnes relations avec les filles, je suis une personne très amicale et drôle aussi une personne que la confidentialité et la confiance est très importante pour moi.

Le plus difficile de mon poste,je serais mal honnete si je vous dit qu'il y na dans mon poste.

Le plus agréable, ça ce n’est pas compliquer la saisie des commandes, soit, des commandes cheque ou carte de crédit, saisir les concours donner par la compagnie, faire les changements d'adresse, mettre les dossiers à jour, créer des nouveaux dossiers.
Relation avec l'entreprise
Esthéticienne (Former Employee), Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, QCAugust 22, 2012
Pros: rabais en magasin
Cons: rien en particulier
- Travaille d'équipe
- Effort physique
- Avoir un bon horaire régulier
lavoro indipendente
consigliera di bellezza (Former Employee), Bari, PUGJanuary 22, 2015
si lavora da casa anche tramite pc.
e' un lavoro autonomo in quanto non c'è nessun datore di lavoro, i clienti li devi cercare da solo e cercare di tenerli stretti.
saper dare consigli al vertice di questo lavoro.
Muito bom ambiente
Vendedora (Current Employee), Almada, P15January 11, 2015
Pros: apoio
Cons: interesse
Muito bom apoio da parte da coordenadora, sendo um emprego de vendas por catálogo, não tem os condicionantes de um emprego das 9 as 17, contudo permite o contato com pessoas e a divulgação dos produtos.
Был отличный коллектив
Продавец-кассир (Former Employee), Москва, CENJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: униформа, зарплата, управляющая
Cons: перевели далеко от дома работать.
Если бы наш магазин не закрыли я бы никогда не ушла из этой компании.
Ambiente de trabajo cómodo, con equipo comprometido.
Cajero/Almacenista (Current Employee), Cancún, ROOJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: imss, bono de servicio y cumplimiento de meta
Cons: cámaras vigilando directamente al personal turno completo, horas extras trabajadas no pagadas en cierres de campaña
Aprendí a colaborar en un ambiente laboral tenso, trabajo bajo presión. La responsable se encarga directamente de la administración de la tienda y el personal de la estabilidad e imagen del piso de venta y atención y cobro a asesores.
No existe una administración en si del personal, como distribuir diversas labores o especificar un área para el trabajo diario (todos cumplimos con las labores de todos los puestos). No encuentro dificultad en mi trabajo puesto que me gusta desempeñar cualquier labor, y encontrar solución a cualquier inconveniente surgido. Me gusta mucho dirigir, organizar, el área de cajas, y piso de venta.
Altijd een leuke werksfeer
Verkoopmedewerkster/ Beauty advisor (Former Employee), Utrecht, UTDecember 31, 2014
Ik kan zeggen dat ik een leuke en fijne tijd heb gehad bij Yves Rocher. Ik ben op het begin goed ingewerkt door leuke en enthousiaste collega's en het duurde niet lang voor ik alles al zelf kon en de winkel vaak alleen draaiende hield. Omdat het een heel klein filiaal is stond ik ook vaak alleen doordeweeks en ook dat was nooit saai, want ik had altijd wel leuke klanten over de vloer.

Bij Yves Rocher heb ik geleerd goed te luisteren naar wensen van klanten en ze tevreden te kunnen stellen met de juiste producten en vaak ook een mooi make-up resultaat. En dat was gelukkig altijd wel positief!
internationale speler op het gebied van natuurlijke cosmetica
Schoonheidsspecialiste en verkoopmedewerker (Current Employee), wijnegemDecember 25, 2014
Zeer klantvriendelijk en consument gericht bedrijf, de combinatie verkoop/cabine is leuk en afwisselend. Assortiment is groot en er komen regelmatig nieuwe producten bij. Leuk is het contact met klanten van jong tot oud.
Très bon stage
stagiaire (Former Employee), AmiensDecember 22, 2014
Pros: exemple : repas gratuits
Cons: exemple : pas d'avantages en nature
Personnel fort agréable et très accueillant.
Super stage.