YVES ROCHER

YVES ROCHER Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to learn and gain marketing,sales and customer service skills
Beauty Advisor and Aesthetician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 12, 2012
Great company to work for.
learn to be a proactive sales person with exellent customer and communicatin skills
Nice workplace, great company
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: special sales and discounts for the employees
Cons: we sometimes had to do night shifts meaning working from 12:00 am to 7 am the next day
This was a calling centre. I had to answer phone calls from clients in Canada and the US who wanted to order beauty products. We had to take orders, answer inquiries, manage complaints and make sales while taking orders. The target was to deal with client under 5 minutes while provide best customer care.
I've learned how to deal with customers and their – more... different personality; adjust to each client.
I had the change to work with great supervisors who really took the time to coach me and encourage me to persevere.
The hardest part of the job was the routine. We always did the same thing and so I didn't feel stimulated.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning about new beauty products, how they worked and the goods they could do. – less
Great comforting workplace
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Montreal, QCJanuary 21, 2012
I love working at Yves Rocher, If it weren't for my wedding I would have never left. I was never unable to perform at my best or was I ever discomforted but anything.
Great first learning experience
Beautician- Sales Clerk (Former Employee), franceAugust 22, 2014
It was my first job at a spa, and it confirm me i wanted to work on this field, and know more about massage.
Process operator(Production operator)
production operator (Former Employee), Cork, CMarch 18, 2014
• Responsible for the handling of raw materials
• Sampling of raw materials and finished goods – staging of raw materials through X.F.P.
• Scanning of raw materials and maintaining a high standard of traceability
• Accountable for the manufacture of product
• Ensuring strict adherence to Manufacture Procedural Instructions (MPIs)
• Auto-controlling – more... in the laboratory for finished products
• Continually meeting and achieving departmental and team goals/ targets in a team environment
• Responsible for carrying out all assigned duties in an efficient and Quality-conscious manner
• Continually adhering to all relevant work instructions, procedures and policies
• Consistently meeting and exceeding all Quality, Output and Delivery targets as
• Responsible for highlighting any issues to supervisors and inform them of any areas of concern
• Carry out all other duties as requested
• Strict adherence to Health and Safety regulations and highlighting of any concerns in this area to relevant personnel – less
Great Experience
Brand Manager (Current Employee), Barcelona, CTFebruary 3, 2014
Product Manager -> Master in Marketing + job experience. 2 years of experience in global brands in Consumer Goods (Drugstore) and Healthcare Sector (Cosmetic and Dermatologic).

Abilities and Skills:

·Analysis: results, actions, market research
·Creation and simulation: offers, catalogues, new product launches, forecasting,
·Communication: consumer – more... promotion, searching always new ideas concepts,..
·Enthusiastic
·Business involved
· Helpful and Team abilities. – less
Employee, Team leader (Former Employee), Elche, VCOctober 29, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: very long hours
It's hard work. you have people in your charge and many things to do.
Customer service, makeup, schedules, orders, receipt of orders, organization...
But they always recognize a job well done. That is something that motivates much to work.
i have fun with my job
Logistics assistent (Current Employee), Maia, ASJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: we have free food like bread, water, coffee, and snacks
Cons: we are located in portugal
A typical day at work is solving problems regarding our clients
I learned how to be a better overall professional
We have an amazing manager
Some of my co-workers are like family, others not so much but overall we respect one a other
The hardest part of my job its wen we cannot serve our client.
What I love in my job its the challenge
Horaire de travail
Service à la clientèle et Esthéticienne Ottawa, (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibilité
Cons: coupure des heures de travail
Plage non fixe
Nouvelle rencontre
Approprié
Travail en équipe
Environnement de travail agréable
conseillère beauté (Former Employee), Sorel-Tracy, QCMarch 11, 2014
Très bonne équipe, beaucoup d'entraide.
Tous ont le sourire aux lèvres.
Environnement de travail agréable
Conseillère en vente (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 15, 2013
Pros: la formation
Cons: aucun avantage social
Je serai restée plus longtemps si ce n'est la nécessité de rejoindre le banc d'école!
Mes 13 ans de travail
Entrée des commandes (alphanumérique) (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 25, 2013
Pros: un travail autonume
Cons: c'est rendu trop loin
Travailler pour Yves Rocher c'est une expérience que j'ai très bien apprécié .

Une journée de travail avec eux me appris plusieurs choses, que je suis très minutieuse de donner une bonne qualité de travail et rester dans les normes demander de quantité saisie a l'heure.

Les opportunités de développement, je vous dirais que je suis très satisfaite – more... du poste que j'occupe à ce jour.

Le management, je dirais qu'ils ont pas mal juste dans leurs décisions prise.

Mes collaborateurs, j’ai eu des très bonnes relations avec les filles, je suis une personne très amicale et drôle aussi une personne que la confidentialité et la confiance est très importante pour moi.

Le plus difficile de mon poste,je serais mal honnete si je vous dit qu'il y na dans mon poste.

Le plus agréable, ça ce n’est pas compliquer la saisie des commandes, soit, des commandes cheque ou carte de crédit, saisir les concours donner par la compagnie, faire les changements d'adresse, mettre les dossiers à jour, créer des nouveaux dossiers. – less
Relation avec l'entreprise
Esthéticienne (Former Employee), Saint-jean-sur-richelieu, QCAugust 22, 2012
Pros: rabais en magasin
Cons: rien en particulier
- Travaille d'équipe
- Effort physique
- Avoir un bon horaire régulier
Présentation de mon travail
Apprentie vendeuse (Former Employee), Brussels, BRUDecember 13, 2014
Pros: -50% sur tout le magasin appart les points verts
Cons: peu d’explication sur les nouveaux produits
Ma journée au travail commençait a 10 h 00 . Je prenais les poussières du magasin quand un client rentre dans le magasin je l'accueil avec un "Bonjour Madame ou Monsieur" . J'observe le client dans le magasin pendant que je continue les poussières du magasin. Je vais prés du client en le demandant si je peux le renseigner ,si elle ou il cherche quelque – more... chose en particulier pour pouvoir le renseigner et vendre ma marchandise du magasin. Si Une cliente cherche un ancien produit du magasin ,je me renseigne auprès des anciennes collègues dans la magasin . L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste était de vendre un nouveau produit que je connais pas et le plus facile étais de vendre des produits que je vendais tout les jours en complétant avec un produit complémentaires.
Exemple: gommage du visage+ lotion+crème de jour – less
una empresa que fomenta la competitividad entre sus empleados
Vendedora, (Current Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFDecember 7, 2014
Es una empresa en la que un día típico, es vender, cobrar y asistir al cliente dando recomendaciones de cuidado personal, el ambiente como en toda empresa es cordial, con algunos conflictos no fuera de lo común y cosas que se resuelven al momento.

No he obtenido grandes aprendizajes fuera de conocimientos que ya había adquirido con anterioridad de – more... otras empresas,l y es una empresa que fomenta la competitividad entre sus empleados, para lograr más resultados favorables. – less
no gratifican al personal eficiente
ESTETICA Y DEPENDIENTA (Former Employee), murciaDecember 6, 2014
Pros: turnos buenos de trabajo
Cons: no realizan contratos indefinidos aunque seas buena trabajadora.
Empresa seria con buen ambiente de trabajo,buen sueldo.venta de producto accesible y buenos precios gracias a su marketing y ofertas
Positiva
Venditrice diretta (Former Employee), Verona, VRDecember 3, 2014
Esperienza positiva e formante, mi sono divertita, è stata una buona crescita post diploma
Yves rocher
Vendeuse - Esthéticienne (Former Employee), Beaune, A1November 30, 2014
.journée chargée
.pas de opportunités de développement
.collaborateurs .....
.travaille à la chaîne
.clientèle plus-tôt agréables , heures supplémentaires
agradable
Dependienta y esteticien (Former Employee), Gijón, ASNovember 19, 2014
mi valoracion es buena,mis compañeras excelentes ,los jefes me ayudaron mucho,trato correcto y la clientela agradable.
Замечательный коллектив!!!))
Продавец-консультант (Former Employee), Санкт ПетербургNovember 11, 2014
Pros: хорошая заработная плата
Cons: мало времени на отдых
Я работала в Санкт-Петербурге , на Проспекте Просвещения в Гранд-Каньёне . Я попала в потрясающий коллектив!) Не могу вспомнить не одного недовольного клиента. Работа в коллективе мне понравилась очень сильно. По причине переезда я уехала из Петербурга но остаться очень хотела. Что касается бутика ИВ РОШЕ то я довольна всем что мне пришлось там увидеть.

1 2 3 4 5