Founded in 2002, Yummy Market specializes in a broad selection of European foods including hot prepared meals and well as fresh-baked breads, buns, cakes and pastries.
We are currently looking for the following position at our Maple location:
FRONT LINE/CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR - FT
The Front Line/Customer Service Supervisor works at the customer service counter to provide a positive shopping experience for the Yummy Market customers.
This includes answering customer inquiries promptly by phone, e-mail or face-to-face, offering product knowledge, guiding customers to correct isles, handling and resolving customer complaints. They will also be responsible for checking prices, and providing head cashier services, including authorization of return of merchandise, handling cashier inquiries and maintaining specified inventory (including creation and printing of labels). They will manage the schedule, manage and direct all phone calls and provide information about the availability of the supervisor/manager in all departments.
In addition, the Front Line/Customer Service Supervisor works to maximize sales by providing prompt, friendly customer service. This would be accomplished by providing perfect knowledge of the retail business, as well as communicating and coordinating with other departments. All details of inquiries, comments and complaints will be recorded by the customer service representative. During busy periods, the Front Line/Customer Service Supervisor may need to check out customers on the cash register or bag groceries.
- Ability to speak Russian/English, Hebrew would be asset
- High school education or equivalent
- Prior Front Line/Customer Service Supervisory is preferred, prior 1-2 years grocery
experience is an asset
- Ability to handle cash and credit card transactions
- Top notch ability to communicate effectively with customers, sales reps and all levels of staff
- Top notch customer service skills both in-person and via telephone
- Excellent record keeping skills to record details of inquiries, comments and complaints to relay to
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Accepts and offers feedback and suggestions openly and respectfully
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Takes initiative to identify, report and resolve problems before they escalate
- Must have flexible availability
This is a FT permanent position, if you are attending school in the fall - please do not apply.
All interested applicants please submit your resume as soon as possible for immediate consideration