The Food Service Director reports to the Camp Director and will plan and execute all food service needs for the YLCC Summer Camp and Leadership Training Centre.
- Build a menu plan that meets the budget set forth by the Camp Director and meets the nutritional and dietary needs of our campers and clients.
- Train and manage the food service team to deliver quality service.
- Monitor kitchen inventory and food expenses to follow budget.
- Inspect and monitor all equipment to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and kitchen team by upholding safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is meeting the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Public Health Department.
- 5+ years of experience in a food service industry.
- Specialized training as a Chef or Food Services Manager.
- Experience in training employees, inventory management, and menu planning.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have Food Proton course offered by the Ministry of Health, WHMIS, and a recent Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screening.
Our Pigeon Lake camp is a seasonal retreat centre that caters to schools, community organizations, sports teams and corporate clients. the centre operates from April to October of every year.
How to Apply:
Be sure to quote the position to which you are applying. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment at Youth Leadership Camps Canada.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Youth Leadership Camps Canada Inc. has camps located on Lake Simcoe (Orillia) and Pigeon Lake (Ennismore) Ontario that provide premier...