The Food Service Director reports to the Camp Director and will plan and execute all food service needs for the YLCC Summer Camp and Leadership Training Centre.
- Build a menu plan that meets the budget set forth by the Camp Director and meets the nutritional and dietary needs of our campers and clients.
- Train and manage the food service team to deliver quality service.
- Monitor kitchen inventory and food expenses to follow budget.
- Inspect and monitor all equipment to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and kitchen team by upholding safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is meeting the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Public Health Department.
- 5+ years of experience in a food service industry.
- Specialized training as a Chef or Food Services Manager.
- Experience in training employees, inventory management, and menu planning.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have Food Proton course offered by the Ministry of Health, WHMIS, and a recent Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screening.
Our Pigeon Lake camp is a seasonal retreat centre that caters to schools, community organizations, sports teams and corporate clients. the centre operates from April to October of every year.
How to Apply:
Be sure to quote the position to which you are applying. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in employment at Youth Leadership Camps Canada.
Youth Leadership Camps Canada Inc. has camps located on Lake Simcoe (Orillia) and Pigeon Lake (Ennismore) Ontario that provide premier...