Full or Part time position - FALL - August to October
The Dishwashers are part of the food service team and report to the Food Service Director and will help maintain the sanitation of the kitchen and it’s equipment. This position is available with either full-time or part-time hours.
- Be a responsible and active part of the kitchen team.
- Wash dishes, cutlery, pots, pans as required.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is cleaned and in good condition for use.
- Ensure floors are being swept and mopped on a regular basis.
- Ensure your workspace is cleaned and closed properly.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and coworkers by upholding safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is meeting the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Public Health Department.
- Any other duties assigned by the Head Chef
- WHMIS and any kitchen safety training an asset.
- Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screening is required.
Successful applicants will be contacted
Indeed - 14 months ago
Childrens Camp providing Leadership retreats and summer camp from April until October annually