Youth Leadership Camps Canada
Full-Time Position (July - October)
Orillia, ON (1 position)
The Chef is part of the food service team and report to the Head Chef and will help deliver food service for the YLCC Summer Camp and Leadership Training Centre.
- Be a responsible and active part of the kitchen team.
- Prepare and follow prep lists.
- Prepare and cook camp meals for up to 200 people.
- Learn to prepare and cook individual meals for any client with special dietary.
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned and closed properly.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and coworkers by upholding safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is meeting the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Public Health Department.
- Any other duties assigned by the Food Service Director.
- 1-2 years experience in a culinary environment.
- Food Handler’s Certificate offered by the Ministry of Health, WHMIS and any culinary training an asset.
- Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screening is required.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Youth Leadership Camps Canada.
Childrens Camp providing Leadership retreats and summer camp from April until October annually