Youth Leadership Camps Canada
Full-Time Position (July - October)
Orillia, ON (1 position)
The Chef is part of the food service team and report to the Head Chef and will help deliver food service for the YLCC Summer Camp and Leadership Training Centre.
- Be a responsible and active part of the kitchen team.
- Prepare and follow prep lists.
- Prepare and cook camp meals for up to 200 people.
- Learn to prepare and cook individual meals for any client with special dietary.
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned and closed properly.
- Ensure a safe work environment for yourself and coworkers by upholding safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure the kitchen is meeting the health and safety guidelines set forth by the Public Health Department.
- Any other duties assigned by the Food Service Director.
- 1-2 years experience in a culinary environment.
- Food Handler’s Certificate offered by the Ministry of Health, WHMIS and any culinary training an asset.
- Criminal Background Check with vulnerable sector screening is required.
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in employment at Youth Leadership Camps Canada.