Your True Companion Pet Products is currently seeking an ambitious Sales Representative who will strengthen our market presence within an assigned territory. As a Sales Representative, your primary mandate will be to identify opportunities for growth, while serving existing accounts in an exceedingly professional manner. Our clients consist of small to medium sized business owners across Ontario. Our goal is to tailor solutions to each merchant's needs, focusing on exemplary customer service and collaborative revenue building. You will be the key contact responsible to communicate the benefits of partnering with Your True Companion Pet Products; our focus will be on building value and positioning our products as an investment for the merchants.
While sales experience is an asset, we are more interested in a motivated individual who is enthusiastic and driven towards success in a values driven work environment. We are looking for someone who can adopt our proven customer service model and turn appointments into lifelong customers.
The ideal candidate has above average communication skills, including active listening; a competitive spirit; the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time and above all else, the confidence to consistently ask for business and close deals.
- A respectful but assertive approach - asking for business is paramount.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Listening skills in particular are extremely important.
- Success in gaining the confidence of others combined with the influencing skills to present ideas and alternatives in a persuasive fashion.
- Contagious enthusiasm and ambition.
- Driven to succeed.
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a time sensitive environment.
Why Your True Companion Pet Products?
- We take pride in our philosophy and our products.
- Our superior natural pet product line extends the quality of life and expectancy of beloved companion animals.
- We are committed to providing only the BEST natural 100% Canadian products - manufactured in Canada, using only local natural ingredients.
- Continuous product research and innovation - the basis of our competitive advantage.
- Development and growth opportunities in a thriving business.
- A dynamic, unique work culture, forward-thinking approach.
If you thrive in a values based, performance-driven environment, enjoy a challenge and are passionate about exceptional service, we want to hear from you. Learn more by visiting our website at www.companionpetproducts.ca .
Please apply by September 20, 2013.