Young Life is a Christian ministry whose mission is introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and to help them grow in their faith. All duties are to be performed in a manner that is compatible with the mission of Young Life. All Applicants must be willing to participate in the ongoing work and witness of the Young Life Campaign and shall be in sympathy with its central purpose of proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Young Life’s Malibu Club is a Youth Camp located in BC’s beautiful Princess Louisa Inlet 100 miles north of Vancouver.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, this advertisement is directed in the first instance to Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
Oversee all Administrative duties for the Malibu Club and Malibu Yachts
Essential duties include:
- Supervising all office functions including the guest reservation system
- Personnel management and Payroll
- Maintenance of financial accounts, reports, and reconciliations
- Scheduling and management of several employees
- Maintenance of computer network
This position includes but is not limited to the above duties. Management and Computer skills are required. Salary and complete benefit package applies. Salary level varies upon experience. Reports to Camp Manager.