Outside Sales Representative (Lubricants and Metalworking Fluids)
Yorks United Inc. is seeking skilled, hard-working and highly motivated Outside Sales Representatives to join our team of independent sales professionals. The Outside Sales Representative position primarily involves setting up B2B sales appointments over the phone and traveling to prospect locations to deliver product presentations.
This position is a straight commission role, offering reps the opportunity to have an unlimited earning potential. We also offer periodic product and industrial knowledge training programs that will greatly enhance not only your sales skills but your knowledge of the lubrication business, preparing you for continued success as an Outside Sales Representative. We have a portfolio of high standard products with adequate marketing material to support your efforts in the market.
We also offer:
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses for high performers
- Flexible scheduling allowed to ensure a strong work-life balance among our employees
- Entrepreneurial culture that offers job stability and is growing rapidly
- Gas expense compensations
Do you have what it takes to be a successful Outside Sales Representative at Yorks United? Our reps display a strong drive and an entrepreneurial mindset, as they are vital components for success. In addition, we strongly prefer our Outside Sales Representatives to have previous experience in a straight commission-based role and understand the earning potential for this type of position.
Other requirements for the Outside Sales Representative include:
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must
- Genuine enthusiasm for sales and the art of selling is vital for success
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Technical knowledge and education (or equivalent experience)
- Must have own vehicle