Our client, based in Saskatchewan, is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer/Engineering Manager to take on a key position for their Saskatoon operations. The successful candidate should possess the following:
- 15+years experience in Structural Engineering
- Experience working in the Mining Industry is a must, Oil and Gas experience may be considered as well
- Must have roots/worked in Saskatchewan to be considered for the role
- 5+ years experience leading large groups in an Engineering and Design environment is mandatory
- Strong technical focus considered an asset
- Willingness to travel and potentially work rotational hours is considered an asset
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. Should your qualifications and experience meet the requirements of this job opportunity, we will be in touch shortly. We will also contact you now or in the future if your experience is better suited to one of our other job opportunities.
Indeed - 18 months ago
YORK Search Group focuses on recruiting talent in three key areas: Construction,
Engineering and Mining. This focus has given us an...