Our client, one of the foremost Engineering companies in Canada is currently looking for an Mechanical – Sr Project Manager/Engineer for their ICI Building Services group in Vancouver, BC.
- Reporting to the Principal the Senior Project Manager will lead the design efforts for the design of institutional, commercial, light industrial and mission critical facilities;
- The supervision of the design efforts of Mechanical designers and CAD personnel;
- Participation in the training/mentoring of junior engineers and designers;
- Leading the design team in the design of large and complex projects;
- Overall design responsibilities for mechanical projects, including the review and sealing of design documents.
If you feel that you experience aligns well with the requirements set out above, feel free to get in touch with us!
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
YORK Search Group focuses on recruiting talent in three key areas: Construction,
Engineering and Mining. This focus has given us an...