Yoh

Yoh Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Working for Yoh
Assembly B (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 22, 2013
I loved my assignment. I worked for Harris Communication loved the environment, managers and co-worker treated me like family they were always willing to train me, listen to my opinions, and suggestions. Typical day we would assemble radios inspected and maintain a safe environment make sure everything was ESD compliant and to the customers standards. – more... Hardest part was when my contract ended. Learning to assemble new products was the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Work inconsistent
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 28, 2013
Pros: ability to pick and choose distance to commute
Cons: being terminated while driving home via telephone, no explanation-feeling like you had done something wrong.
Expectations for Mid-Level were ambiguous at times. Salaries fluctuated between job sites and I was not notified until I received my pay check. Hardest part of job was learning on the job what was required without any staff members. Most enjoyable was when you did get to stay for an extended time and get to make friends.
Call centers mean study time.
Contract Worker for UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 22, 2013
Pros: excellent management
Cons: outsourced.
I was contracted through YOH to work at Nal/Sirva, a call center that functioned at part of a supply chain solution. My job was to take calls from dispatchers and track parts delivered to engineers who would call the order taking department. The order takers would contact my call center to advise of orders placed and we tracked the package until it – more... was delivered. My manager was by far the best part of my job. He was excellent at motivating and kept the workplace fun and functional. He understood that most of the employees were not making a career of call center work and allowed us to study or pursue hobbies that were quiet and confined to our cubicals.

Eventually my department and the order taking department were phased out, blended and then moved to Costa Rica. – less
Sr. Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2013
Great company to work for. Peers are seasoned professionals and weekly collaborative meetings make small improvements possible.
Yoh
Temporary contract recruitment (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2013
While I liked the people I directly worked with, the culture left something to be desired.
Temporary assignment for R & D for Hoffmann-La Roche in Nutley
Hoffmann-La Roche, Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Nutley, NJFebruary 12, 2013
It was a nice experience work in a temporary position in the department of research and development at Roche. Scientists were really nice to work with.
Exciting and different everyday
Multimedia Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2013
On some days there would be a heavy work load just because there was some breaking news that has just recently happened in the area and every news station would be talking about the story. On other days the work load wouldn't be as heavy due the less news stories that would have to be covered that day.
Excellent Culture
Senior Clinical Recruiter, National Accounts (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 19, 2012
Excellent advancement, great people, everyone is friendly, management is helpful
Temporary Agency
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 12, 2012
Great communication with the agency being in Woodland Hills. Enjoy working at Qualcomm Health Center with the providers and friendly staff.
contract work
contract work (Former Employee), Niskayuna, NYNovember 24, 2012
Pros: ??
Cons: ??
was great got me into a great job with great pay and benefits however dont stand behind you when needed
Very Helpful Human Resources Department
Technical Director, Supervisor (Former Employee), Barstow, CANovember 21, 2012
Good communication kept between myself and the Yoh Company.
I worked for Yoh at Harris/RF Communications in Rochester on three contracts over a three and a half year period of time.
Technical Writer & Illustrator (Former Employee), Harris/RF Communications Division in Rochester, NYOctober 15, 2012
Yoh was always fair to me and always informed me of openings and opportunities at Harris/RF.
Very Pleased
Coordinator (Former Employee), Ridgefield CTOctober 3, 2012
Pros: health insurance
YOH is a great company to work with flawless hire procedures. great communication, and excellent placements.
i's great
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Howell, MIOctober 2, 2012
I do clinics for the employees in their break rooms. I do blood pressure, glucose readings and cholesterol testing. I hand out information and anwser questions as necessary.
Thrown into shark infested waters
Sourcer (Former Employee), New YorkSeptember 24, 2012
Difficult to know what expectations are because turnover is extremely high within management. Seems everyone there is doing two or three jobs. Promotions depend on who you know not wht you know.
A good Place to work
Escalations (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 7, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: no benefits and contracted positions
YOH is a contracting company that places people with great jobs. Ericsson is the company I was placed with and it was a good place to work.
Ok contracting company to work for.
Transport technician (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSAugust 1, 2012
Yoh was a little lax on keeping in touch with there employees
a great place to find employment.
Smt set-up operator (Former Employee), rochester, nyJuly 31, 2012
this was a good exsperience for me, but it was short lived. they need to be more stable on there turn over rate.
They paided my salary, without the contracting company paying for thier service
PBX/ key system Tech (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2012
Pros: they are willing to take the extra step
Cons: i didn't have an opportuinty to work there long.
For a large corporation they still have a feel of a small company, receptive, with consideration. The people are great. Nice place to work
On site Sr. Program Manager
Sr. Program Manager at Continental (Current Employee), Auburn Hills, MichiganJune 3, 2012
• Responsible for cultivating the relationship and managing the MSP at Continental.
• Work with the customer to identify and develop effective sourcing strategies.
• Responsible for all internal reports, performance metrics and quarterly business reviews with client.
• Track and monitor performance metrics of service level agreements and milestones, – more... financial goals, retention and growth.
• Facilitate teleconferences with hiring managers, fulfillment and suppliers to clarify needs and requirements.
• Responsible for profit and loss. – less

About Yoh

Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD – Read more