Yoh Employee Reviews

Great to work there
executive assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 18, 2015
Excellent company to work with. Always available to address my issues and concerns. Communicated quite well. Good work ethics.
Dead End
Science (Current Employee) –  PAOctober 7, 2015
Yoh has little to no contact with employees, nor are there any perks of the job except for a yearly bonus (which is the same for all employees regardless of seniority or performance). The Yoh manager is very heartless and generic to all employees and only cares about keeping employees on site and the client happy. The on site management (Yoh) is worthless and never contacts anyone to see how things are going.The client I am assigned to work for offers more vacation and far more perks. It is very difficult to develop your skills in this environment since you are hired to perform a certain function and the hiring company does not recognize you as able to excel because you are a "contractor." This of course depends on which person representing the client is managing you. They are getting cheap labor without increasing their head count so they are happy as clams.There is also no room for a promotion since the hiring company dictates your salary. I know other Yoh employees who have been asked to take on more work and were refused a raise. A lot really depends on the client company so choose carefully.
Great work environment.
LVN -Occupational Health (Current Employee) –  southern caJuly 1, 2015
The majority of work consists of completing OSHA mandated physical Including vision, hearing, and pulmonary function exams.I also provide assistance with injuries and provide first aid. Our clinic supports a manufacturing company with over 2,000 employees, so I see a wide range of injuries such as lacerations, strains/sprains, fractures, head traumas. My co-workers are FANTASTIC and very knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job is tracking down employees for their appointments. I enjoy the patient teaching aspect of my job, and when the employees has positive results due to the things I teach them. Whether it be management for diabetes, hypertension, or wound care. This job has given me great opportunities to multi-task, and prioritize as well as scheduling and improve my organization skills.
Pros
Being able to work independently, co-workers
Cons
No vacation or sick time
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILSeptember 21, 2015
This job had great employees and an outstanding job culture. They job training was extensive and made me very comfortable when I was put on the floor.
YOH-LPL Contracted Services
Exchange Migration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2015
Coordinate effort to migrate existing email to hosted environment. Validating each Exchange Account, confirming successful mailflow. Maintain implemented migration schedule, accept and confirm last minute add-ons. Joined team for project, extended experience within EAC administration, as well as ProofPoint entries during migrations. Coordinate and communicate issues and assist with resolution. Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
long distance from residence
Productive and fun place.
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaufort S.CSeptember 1, 2015
Working for Yoh is a great experience and I enjoy working here on Marine Core Air Station (MCAS) base to support all of their clients in IT issue.
YOH CONTRACTOR FOR BOEHRINGER INGELLHEIM (Former Employee) –  Southbury, CTMarch 29, 2015
A somewhat busy day at the office, but it was always fun with all the chalanges. Working with others I learned and reinforced values, compromise, being a team player and all the skills i achieved. Friendly and helpful co-workers. I can't realy say what was the hard part about the job, it was something i enjoy doing. Most enjoyable i have to say; Projects were always enjoyable, always something different.
Pros
Cons
Not a enough representatives
YOH
System Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 22, 2015
I work for Yoh but work at GE Campus. My typical day at work is very busy. Working with diff group to meet the deadline for product go-live in the Cloud and Security environment.
Pros
We have free drinks
Great Place to work
Senior RPO Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vernon, NJJune 30, 2015
Positive experience with YOH. Clients are respected and employees are recognized. Would like to see YOH higher Virtual Staff again
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
no longer supporting virtual recruiters
Excellent customer service
Network Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66251June 27, 2015
I have been a contractor for YOH for about 5 years and they have always been excellent in working with me to find jobs within the telecom industry that fit my skill set.
Interesting work
Lab Technician/Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTJuly 17, 2015
Good place to work. every one is very nice. learn new skills. You are not do the same thing every day. The only problem is it contract work.
long work no time off
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 30, 2015
I didnt like how you work 12 Days on and get only 2 days off that is 4 days off a month thats not right
I dont like putting plane together I like fixing them
Staffing company.
RN per diem staffing (Current Employee) –  COLUMBUS, OHApril 9, 2015
Very good support personnel. Good hiring procedure support. Procedure to report hours was awkward at first. No problems. Would like to stay with this company, but they don't have much need in my area.
Pros
Good support.
Cons
Uncertain schedule.
Will help you to Improve
Network Operations - Senior (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAApril 29, 2015
After working for I learned new job skills that will help me in my everyday career. My typical work day is fully energized with your drive for success.
Professional procurement specialist
PGS South Regional Buyer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 19, 2014
I loved working on this assignment with Yoh Services. I was contracted to be onsite at GE Power & Water. I loved the people I worked with & really enjoyed every part of this position except it was just too short. I felt like part of the GE family from day one. The transition went very smooth & I really enjoyed working with the project managers that I had the honor working with. When my contract was not renewable because of the GE policy I did everything I could to make sure the person taking my position was not only trained well but got to know the guys in the field & what each of them expected.
Good Company
MATERIALS MGMT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 17, 2014
I work for Boeing Acft.I work 2 shift Ordering material's such as consumables, hazmat and other various
commodities. Coordinates and schedules on time delivery of complex
items needed to support change incorporation and
refurbishment.PowerPoint presentations/Excel Charts are needed
frequently to provide status on all items being tracked and ordered. A
variety of tasks involving shipping,receiving and other various tasks
related to the material role within the organization.
Working for Yoh
Assembly B (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 22, 2013
I loved my assignment. I worked for Harris Communication loved the environment, managers and co-worker treated me like family they were always willing to train me, listen to my opinions, and suggestions. Typical day we would assemble radios inspected and maintain a safe environment make sure everything was ESD compliant and to the customers standards. Hardest part was when my contract ended. Learning to assemble new products was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Work inconsistent
Physician Assistant (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJune 28, 2013
Expectations for Mid-Level were ambiguous at times. Salaries fluctuated between job sites and I was not notified until I received my pay check. Hardest part of job was learning on the job what was required without any staff members. Most enjoyable was when you did get to stay for an extended time and get to make friends.
Pros
ability to pick and choose distance to commute
Cons
being terminated while driving home via telephone, no explanation-feeling like you had done something wrong.
On site Sr. Program Manager
Sr. Program Manager at Continental (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MichiganJune 3, 2012
• Responsible for cultivating the relationship and managing the MSP at Continental.
• Work with the customer to identify and develop effective sourcing strategies.
• Responsible for all internal reports, performance metrics and quarterly business reviews with client.
• Track and monitor performance metrics of service level agreements and milestones, financial goals, retention and growth.
• Facilitate teleconferences with hiring managers, fulfillment and suppliers to clarify needs and requirements.
• Responsible for profit and loss.
Need to talk to there people more.
Electriacl Assembly (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FloridaMarch 22, 2012
Becouse we are a Right to Work state the Reps at YOH do not have a say in why you are let go, And can not tell you the reson either. So you do not know if you did bad work or good, . It would be nice to know so you can go get more training, or try to stop and do an evaluation on your self, and become a better worker and person to the company..
Pros
leave you alone to work, like the grown ups we are
Cons
not on site when you need them, and hard to get on the phone

2.8