Yoh Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILSeptember 21, 2015
This job had great employees and an outstanding job culture. They job training was extensive and made me very comfortable when I was put on the floor.
Productive and fun place.
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaufort S.CSeptember 1, 2015
Working for Yoh is a great experience and I enjoy working here on Marine Core Air Station (MCAS) base to support all of their clients in IT issue.
must be able to multi-task
IT specialist (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJuly 30, 2015
when working with YOH you must be willing to wear multiple hats. One day I am in the office doing paperwork the next day I am out in the field running line or installing computers. My co-workers are a nice bunch of people and we get along with each other great. They are very down to earth and very willing to help each other. I like that I'm not doing the same thing everyday and sometimes I get a break from being in the field to update paperwork.
Pros
not doing the same thing everyday, get to go to different building and work with the customer personally
Cons
short lunches, micro management from supervisors, no benefits, on a contract that could end at any time.
YOH
System Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 22, 2015
I work for Yoh but work at GE Campus. My typical day at work is very busy. Working with diff group to meet the deadline for product go-live in the Cloud and Security environment.
Pros
We have free drinks
Interesting work
Lab Technician/Electronic Assembler (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTJuly 17, 2015
Good place to work. every one is very nice. learn new skills. You are not do the same thing every day. The only problem is it contract work.
Great work environment.
LVN -Occupational Health (Current Employee) –  southern caJuly 1, 2015
The majority of work consists of completing OSHA mandated physical Including vision, hearing, and pulmonary function exams.I also provide assistance with injuries and provide first aid. Our clinic supports a manufacturing company with over 2,000 employees, so I see a wide range of injuries such as lacerations, strains/sprains, fractures, head traumas. My co-workers are FANTASTIC and very knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job is tracking down employees for their appointments. I enjoy the patient teaching aspect of my job, and when the employees has positive results due to the things I teach them. Whether it be management for diabetes, hypertension, or wound care. This job has given me great opportunities to multi-task, and prioritize as well as scheduling and improve my organization skills.
Pros
Being able to work independently, co-workers
Cons
No vacation or sick time
Great Place to work
Senior RPO Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vernon, NJJune 30, 2015
Positive experience with YOH. Clients are respected and employees are recognized. Would like to see YOH higher Virtual Staff again
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
no longer supporting virtual recruiters
long work no time off
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 30, 2015
I didnt like how you work 12 Days on and get only 2 days off that is 4 days off a month thats not right
I dont like putting plane together I like fixing them
Excellent customer service
Network Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS 66251June 27, 2015
I have been a contractor for YOH for about 5 years and they have always been excellent in working with me to find jobs within the telecom industry that fit my skill set.
High Volume work
Posting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYMay 14, 2015
Work comes in at high volumes. Coming in early and staying late to complete tasks on time is guaranteed. Teamwork environment.
Will help you to Improve
Network Operations - Senior (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAApril 29, 2015
After working for I learned new job skills that will help me in my everyday career. My typical work day is fully energized with your drive for success.
YOH-LPL Contracted Services
Exchange Migration Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2015
Coordinate effort to migrate existing email to hosted environment. Validating each Exchange Account, confirming successful mailflow. Maintain implemented migration schedule, accept and confirm last minute add-ons. Joined team for project, extended experience within EAC administration, as well as ProofPoint entries during migrations. Coordinate and communicate issues and assist with resolution. Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Pros
Great learning environment
Cons
long distance from residence
Staffing company.
RN per diem staffing (Current Employee) –  COLUMBUS, OHApril 9, 2015
Very good support personnel. Good hiring procedure support. Procedure to report hours was awkward at first. No problems. Would like to stay with this company, but they don't have much need in my area.
Pros
Good support.
Cons
Uncertain schedule.
YOH CONTRACTOR FOR BOEHRINGER INGELLHEIM (Former Employee) –  Southbury, CTMarch 29, 2015
A somewhat busy day at the office, but it was always fun with all the chalanges. Working with others I learned and reinforced values, compromise, being a team player and all the skills i achieved. Friendly and helpful co-workers. I can't realy say what was the hard part about the job, it was something i enjoy doing. Most enjoyable i have to say; Projects were always enjoyable, always something different.
Pros
Cons
Not a enough representatives
Good Company
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMarch 22, 2015
Worked for Harris corporation, building printed circuit cards. Also worked in the shipping dept to pack the orders for the customers.
Pros
very nice people at harris
Cons
didn't work very long.
Great Place to work
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJanuary 30, 2015
Provide a great work/life balance and keep you motivated to continue to work hard each day. Great people to work with, and great managers to work for.
Great place/good benefits
ATT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2015
were not able to secure a long term commitment with the end customer but overall they are great.
Pros
support staff is awesome
Cons
contract management
Energetic workplace
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 12, 2015
I support a highly energetic and competitive team. It is a pleasure working with such enthusiastic co-workers. My co-workers have really made my experience at Yoh enjoyable.
Pros
energetic
Cons
constant turnover, no job stability.
Typical Temp Agency
hr admin specialist (Former Employee) –  HoustonJanuary 1, 2015
Worked for this company for two months. You will not be supported. What the client says goes and it does not matter if the client is wrong and has poor best practices. Deplorable company. Will not support you.
Pros
full benefits
Cons
poor management, unorganized
Needs Work
N / A (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: You learn a lot. If you're in Corporate, no one is on your case constantly. Depends on the department.

Cons:

The money could be a lot better.
Management makes very poor decisions that hurt business.