Yoh

Yoh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Big Company
Project Lead (Former Employee), Audubon, PAMay 9, 2014
Big company with talent and resources.
Left due to lay-off.
Company contracted to GE
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Niskayuna, NYApril 24, 2014
Gained experience and knowledge that wil help with career advancement
Yoh was a temporary Service, that lead me to work at NAL
Call Center/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, IndianaApril 4, 2014
They delivered in getting me a position in at NAL and I was then hired on a permanent basis. This company left the state went to Illinois.
Client site was great to work for.
Test Operator (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good folks to work with.
Cons: none really
load and unload burn carts, and test and repair failed product and return repaired product back to assembly, for testing.
An OK place to work, if you don't feel like advancing to better things.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Some PlaceMarch 25, 2014
Pros: i left at 5pm everyday.
Cons: i had to come in everyday.
I worked there for a bit over a year. In my time there I found:

-There are few good eggs in management, the vast majority of them, not so good.
-The company is incredibly cheap.
-I liken the environment similar to Scranton Office (if you watch the show "The Office") Too many people bored with not enough viable work to do, getting involved in/causing – more... trivial drama just to fill the day with some kind of excitement.
-The goals are extremely unrealistic due to the fact that client relationships are "acquaintances" at best.
-It's a great company if you want to coast, and not further your career; Management can teach you very little (with the exception of a few), and the pay for the bay is very poor.

Other than the aforementioned, the company is OK. In my opinion, the company should worry more about retention of good people than of their image that is already non-existent, and quite frankly not that positive. – less
Professional procurement specialist
PGS South Regional Buyer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 19, 2014
I loved working on this assignment with Yoh Services. I was contracted to be onsite at GE Power & Water. I loved the people I worked with & really enjoyed every part of this position except it was just too short. I felt like part of the GE family from day one. The transition went very smooth & I really enjoyed working with the project managers that – more... I had the honor working with. When my contract was not renewable because of the GE policy I did everything I could to make sure the person taking my position was not only trained well but got to know the guys in the field & what each of them expected. – less
nice company
Temp Service (Former Employee), newark deFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: flexable hours
Cons: atemp agency
i was a temp.in the machine shop really liked it.my co workers are fun to be around.job location was nice.
Great Place to Start!
Fleet/ Field Data Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Cons: all
Great place to Start! See the World and find your working way through life!
i can learn fast about my job
Field Technician (Former Employee), californiaJanuary 17, 2014
i can work anytime the hardest part of my job is in difficult cell sites and night jobs on the fields
Good Company
MATERIALS MGMT ANALYST (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 17, 2014
I work for Boeing Acft.I work 2 shift Ordering material's such as consumables, hazmat and other various
commodities. Coordinates and schedules on time delivery of complex
items needed to support change incorporation and
refurbishment.PowerPoint presentations/Excel Charts are needed
frequently to provide status on all items being tracked and ordered. – more... A
variety of tasks involving shipping,receiving and other various tasks
related to the material role within the organization. – less
Tier 1 Automotive Placement
Contract Project Engineer (Former Employee), Reading, PAJanuary 15, 2014
As a placement company they did a good job. It would all depend on where they could place you.
Great Company
HR Coordinator (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 6, 2014
Results oriented company that is quickly growing. Responsible for processing payroll, SAP HR Administration, Recruiting functions and benefits.
Yoh only cares about making money off of you, go elsewhere
QC Micro Assoicate (Former Employee), ColoradoDecember 27, 2013
I was a contract worker. I was brought across the country for an alleged 18 month position with a large biotechnology company (a company I will call A). I was not given relocation assistance, but I thought 18 months of work would be worth it. I was laid off after 6 weeks because A's plants are shutting down and they don't have enough work for me. My – more... recruiter knew that and got me out here anyway just so she could make money off of my contract. Every recruiter I have talked to *since* I was laid off (since I am obviously in need of a new job) has known that A was in trouble. None of them can believe that Yoh moved me out here for this. And now I'm stranded, jobless, with a 12 month lease in a place far from family and friends. All so Yoh could make a buck. I haven't heard from my recruiter since I got laid off (aside from her telling me to turn my security badge back in to A), and I doubt I ever will. Run, don't walk, away from this company. – less
I am a sub contractor
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Washington Navy Yard-Washington D.C.November 17, 2013
Pros: put me in for a top secret clearance
Cons: no benefits, holidays, sick leave or vacation
They did what they said they would do. I was able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance which I very much wanted/need.
Exciting Adventure
AP / PeopleSoft Tester (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 14, 2013
My employment with Yoh was an exciting adventure full of growth which lead me to move to Houston.
Laid back environment to work in.
Data Entry Specialist/ Technical Support Rep II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 31, 2013
Working on a laptop entering information for most of the day. Nice fellow co workers. Project manager was great to work with. A great learning experience.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 5, 2013
Yoh is a great company. My manager is very down to earth and I have enjoyed working there.
Worked 3 days and then canned by phone, cannot get paid!!!
Assembler (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: was a great job
Cons: no structure
I went to work for B&E in Everett, WA. Liked the job but cut my finger on the second day. Went to the clinic, no problem, returned to work that day. After the Labor Day weekend I went back to work on Tuesday, figuring no problems. About 7:30 pm that night I get a call from my recruiter telling me not to go back to B&E. No reason and after a week still – more... no reason. Also I was to get paid today via direct deposit...Guess what it hasn't shown up yet!
My recruiter has been extremely lax about helping with these serious problems.
Last time I contacted her she said my email ended up in her spam folder,since I have only communicated with her via this address I figure it didn't end up there by mistake, also about my pay she said she would have to have me sign aniother release before I get paid, since she shredded the originals, I thought these were to be sent to YOH. So now 2 days later I have not heard from her and am getting the feeling that I am getting scammed...No contact. The only thing that gets results seems to be is to call their corporate office. I wonder if I should start thinking about filing a complaint with the BBB, Attorney General and Wage and Labor? – less
Enjoyed working with and assisting Military Personnel.
Network Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: assignment ended abruptly, did not become permanent because government contractor never made a decision.
* Contract position at the corporate offices of Harris CapRock Maritime Solutions for SES CTC Network Operations Center in Melbourne, Florida.
* Receive daily calls by providing efficient customer service to Army Satellite Terminal Operators.
* Network Operation Center Specialist follows SES-GS Support Procedures to assist the Terminal Operator by gathering – more... information that will allow the Terminal Operator to peak and pole their remote satellite.
* After completing data entry the Network Operation Center Specialist, forward's the call to the appropriate Satellite Provider to complete the process.
* Provided Data entry of training manuals and other documentation needed for the HCC-CSC Network Operations Center. This included learning and utilizing script for Wikipedia.
* Assisted in the preparation of departmental reference and training manuals.
* Trained personnel using PowerPoint presentations personally created for this purpose. – less
Productive workplace where we had a gym and could play basketball at lunch
Research Associate (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 28, 2013
We were always preparing acetonitrile diluent for HPLC analysis of Insulin Samples. I learned about record keeping and accuracy. Management was strict. My co workers were a fun group about my age. The hardest part of the job was standing for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the excellent pay.

About Yoh

Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD – Read more