Yoh

Yoh Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Exciting Adventure
AP / PeopleSoft Tester (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLNovember 14, 2013
My employment with Yoh was an exciting adventure full of growth which lead me to move to Houston.
Laid back environment to work in.
Data Entry Specialist/ Technical Support Rep II (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 31, 2013
Working on a laptop entering information for most of the day. Nice fellow co workers. Project manager was great to work with. A great learning experience.
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), San Jose, CAOctober 5, 2013
Yoh is a great company. My manager is very down to earth and I have enjoyed working there.
Worked 3 days and then canned by phone, cannot get paid!!!
Assembler (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 13, 2013
Pros: was a great job
Cons: no structure
I went to work for B&E in Everett, WA. Liked the job but cut my finger on the second day. Went to the clinic, no problem, returned to work that day. After the Labor Day weekend I went back to work on Tuesday, figuring no problems. About 7:30 pm that night I get a call from my recruiter telling me not to go back to B&E. No reason and after a week still – more... no reason. Also I was to get paid today via direct deposit...Guess what it hasn't shown up yet!
My recruiter has been extremely lax about helping with these serious problems.
Last time I contacted her she said my email ended up in her spam folder,since I have only communicated with her via this address I figure it didn't end up there by mistake, also about my pay she said she would have to have me sign aniother release before I get paid, since she shredded the originals, I thought these were to be sent to YOH. So now 2 days later I have not heard from her and am getting the feeling that I am getting scammed...No contact. The only thing that gets results seems to be is to call their corporate office. I wonder if I should start thinking about filing a complaint with the BBB, Attorney General and Wage and Labor? – less
Enjoyed working with and assisting Military Personnel.
Network Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: assignment ended abruptly, did not become permanent because government contractor never made a decision.
* Contract position at the corporate offices of Harris CapRock Maritime Solutions for SES CTC Network Operations Center in Melbourne, Florida.
* Receive daily calls by providing efficient customer service to Army Satellite Terminal Operators.
* Network Operation Center Specialist follows SES-GS Support Procedures to assist the Terminal Operator by gathering – more... information that will allow the Terminal Operator to peak and pole their remote satellite.
* After completing data entry the Network Operation Center Specialist, forward's the call to the appropriate Satellite Provider to complete the process.
* Provided Data entry of training manuals and other documentation needed for the HCC-CSC Network Operations Center. This included learning and utilizing script for Wikipedia.
* Assisted in the preparation of departmental reference and training manuals.
* Trained personnel using PowerPoint presentations personally created for this purpose. – less
Productive workplace where we had a gym and could play basketball at lunch
Research Associate (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 28, 2013
We were always preparing acetonitrile diluent for HPLC analysis of Insulin Samples. I learned about record keeping and accuracy. Management was strict. My co workers were a fun group about my age. The hardest part of the job was standing for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the excellent pay.
Good management, little chance for advancement
Systems & Applications Support Associate (Current Employee), Wilmington DEAugust 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits, no pto
Was a contractor for several years, had no shot of being hired on FT, was used as a pool of labor. Raises were few and far between.
Contract Company
Contractor (Former Employee), Rochester, NYAugust 6, 2013
Company contracted by Harris RF to bring in talent. Learned most of my earlier skills to become a full time employee with Harris.
Good Temp.,Agency to place professionals for RF Harris.
Temporary Contractor, RF Harris Corp (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 30, 2013
Client company RF Harris personnel and radio technology
excellent. Typical software day product development and
testing guided and operating at CMMI level 4 most operations.
People all top notch. Hardest to be keeping at that level
under SCRUM process tracked by management with Agile tool.
Working for Yoh
Assembly B (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 22, 2013
I loved my assignment. I worked for Harris Communication loved the environment, managers and co-worker treated me like family they were always willing to train me, listen to my opinions, and suggestions. Typical day we would assemble radios inspected and maintain a safe environment make sure everything was ESD compliant and to the customers standards. – more... Hardest part was when my contract ended. Learning to assemble new products was the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Work inconsistent
Physician Assistant (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAJune 28, 2013
Pros: ability to pick and choose distance to commute
Cons: being terminated while driving home via telephone, no explanation-feeling like you had done something wrong.
Expectations for Mid-Level were ambiguous at times. Salaries fluctuated between job sites and I was not notified until I received my pay check. Hardest part of job was learning on the job what was required without any staff members. Most enjoyable was when you did get to stay for an extended time and get to make friends.
Call centers mean study time.
Contract Worker for UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 22, 2013
Pros: excellent management
Cons: outsourced.
I was contracted through YOH to work at Nal/Sirva, a call center that functioned at part of a supply chain solution. My job was to take calls from dispatchers and track parts delivered to engineers who would call the order taking department. The order takers would contact my call center to advise of orders placed and we tracked the package until it – more... was delivered. My manager was by far the best part of my job. He was excellent at motivating and kept the workplace fun and functional. He understood that most of the employees were not making a career of call center work and allowed us to study or pursue hobbies that were quiet and confined to our cubicals.

Eventually my department and the order taking department were phased out, blended and then moved to Costa Rica. – less
Sr. Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2013
Great company to work for. Peers are seasoned professionals and weekly collaborative meetings make small improvements possible.
Yoh
Temporary contract recruitment (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 4, 2013
While I liked the people I directly worked with, the culture left something to be desired.
Temporary assignment for R & D for Hoffmann-La Roche in Nutley
Hoffmann-La Roche, Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Nutley, NJFebruary 12, 2013
It was a nice experience work in a temporary position in the department of research and development at Roche. Scientists were really nice to work with.
Exciting and different everyday
Multimedia Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2013
On some days there would be a heavy work load just because there was some breaking news that has just recently happened in the area and every news station would be talking about the story. On other days the work load wouldn't be as heavy due the less news stories that would have to be covered that day.
Excellent Culture
Senior Clinical Recruiter, National Accounts (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 19, 2012
Excellent advancement, great people, everyone is friendly, management is helpful
Temporary Agency
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 12, 2012
Great communication with the agency being in Woodland Hills. Enjoy working at Qualcomm Health Center with the providers and friendly staff.
contract work
contract work (Former Employee), Niskayuna, NYNovember 24, 2012
Pros: ??
Cons: ??
was great got me into a great job with great pay and benefits however dont stand behind you when needed
Very Helpful Human Resources Department
Technical Director, Supervisor (Former Employee), Barstow, CANovember 21, 2012
Good communication kept between myself and the Yoh Company.

About Yoh

Yoh Company is a unit of Yoh, one of the largest staffing services firms in the United States with more than 550 million USD – Read more