Yoh

Yoh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Once in a life time.
Systems Integration Technician (Former Employee), Ingleside, TXAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good money, free lunch perdiem.
Cons: benefits. being away from my family.
A very good life experience. For a year a worked, on shore on a Exploration and Production Platform. It was massive. long hours and the elements were hard. I learned a lot. I have the privilege of working with very good guys. I really enjoyed what I was doing.
Productive workplace where we had a gym and could play basketball at lunch
Research Associate (Former Employee), Hayward, CAAugust 28, 2013
We were always preparing acetonitrile diluent for HPLC analysis of Insulin Samples. I learned about record keeping and accuracy. Management was strict. My co workers were a fun group about my age. The hardest part of the job was standing for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was the excellent pay.
Good Temp.,Agency to place professionals for RF Harris.
Temporary Contractor, RF Harris Corp (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 30, 2013
Client company RF Harris personnel and radio technology
excellent. Typical software day product development and
testing guided and operating at CMMI level 4 most operations.
People all top notch. Hardest to be keeping at that level
under SCRUM process tracked by management with Agile tool.
Great company to build resume
Desktop support (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 24, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: no breaks, hardly take lunch
Yoh is a nice company but I would never return to Yoh, due to it being a Temp agency. The recruiters never really checked in with employees to see if there was any problems with job. Keeping employees up to date with new jobs that have come available.
Never Actually Met Anyone There
Contract Lab Analyst (Former Employee), Orange, TXDecember 15, 2015
I worked for a chemical plant in Texas through them. All my communication with them was either by phone or by email. I never met anyone from there. They were great about finding you work but not so much on protecting you. Be prepared to be totally on your own if you work for them.
Yoh On-site Manager at SAP
On-Site Client Program Manager (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Working onsite at SAP has provided a tremendous amount of exposure to the innovative tech industry. Working on-site with a client has provided invaluable experiences I would not have gained otherwise. Everything from strategic planning, value in relationships/partnerships, why change is good, and even simple life values.
Great staffing firm
Senior Administrative Assistant/ HR Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 25, 2016
Conducted an in-depth audit of I-9 compliance for a Home Land Security inquiry.

Management was very much involved in the auditing process to ensure that all areas were covered and in full compliance with the government standards.

My fellow co-workers were troopers.
Exciting and different everyday
Multimedia Specialist (contract) (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 8, 2013
On some days there would be a heavy work load just because there was some breaking news that has just recently happened in the area and every news station would be talking about the story. On other days the work load wouldn't be as heavy due the less news stories that would have to be covered that day.
They paided my salary, without the contracting company paying for thier service
PBX/ key system Tech (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2012
Pros: they are willing to take the extra step
Cons: i didn't have an opportuinty to work there long.
For a large corporation they still have a feel of a small company, receptive, with consideration. The people are great. Nice place to work
great people
Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMay 29, 2012
Cons: no cons about this job
I worked during the day in a factory setting with the medical department. Yoh Health Care staffed that medical department till the factory found another company. I loved my boss, everyone was easy to talk to and work with.
Fun people and great recruiters
Appeals and Grievance RN (Former Employee), Northridge, CAMarch 20, 2012
Pros: fun staff
Cons: the valley
Each time I was placed at an assignment, I was thoroughly satisfied with the location and the work I was doing. Yoh has great staff members that are kind and talk to you like a human being and not a paycheck.
Typical Temp Agency
hr admin specialist (Former Employee), HoustonJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: full benefits
Cons: poor management, unorganized
Worked for this company for two months. You will not be supported. What the client says goes and it does not matter if the client is wrong and has poor best practices. Deplorable company. Will not support you.
I just completed this survey this must be a mishap
IT Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAOctober 14, 2015
Great company good people even better pay and benefits. Ill say it a million times over. Based out of Philadelphia and has a lot of opportunities in the Bay Area
YOH
System Support Engineer (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: We have free drinks
I work for Yoh but work at GE Campus. My typical day at work is very busy. Working with diff group to meet the deadline for product go-live in the Cloud and Security environment.
I am a sub contractor
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Washington Navy Yard-Washington D.C.November 17, 2013
Pros: put me in for a top secret clearance
Cons: no benefits, holidays, sick leave or vacation
They did what they said they would do. I was able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance which I very much wanted/need.
Good management, little chance for advancement
Systems & Applications Support Associate (Current Employee), Wilmington DEAugust 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no benefits, no pto
Was a contractor for several years, had no shot of being hired on FT, was used as a pool of labor. Raises were few and far between.
Contracting firm
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Allentown, PAMay 5, 2012
Pros: my supervisor ensured all aspects were going well.
Cons: i accepted the position at apci, instead continuing with yohe.
Yohe contracted with Air Products for a project technician. The agency was very good with information. The people were knowledgable and respectful.
Staffing company.
RN per diem staffing (Current Employee), COLUMBUS, OHApril 9, 2015
Pros: Good support.
Cons: Uncertain schedule.
Very good support personnel. Good hiring procedure support. Procedure to report hours was awkward at first. No problems. Would like to stay with this company, but they don't have much need in my area.
Great company to work
Fleet Data Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 9, 2015
I've only been employed with YOH for about 6 months and this is an outstanding company to work for. When i first was hired, the process went smoothly and was much quicker than I anticipated.
Excellent customer service
Network Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS 66251June 27, 2015
I have been a contractor for YOH for about 5 years and they have always been excellent in working with me to find jobs within the telecom industry that fit my skill set.
Headquarters