Yoh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
YOH
System Support Engineer (Current Employee), San Ramon, CAJuly 22, 2015
Pros: We have free drinks
I work for Yoh but work at GE Campus. My typical day at work is very busy. Working with diff group to meet the deadline for product go-live in the Cloud and Security environment.
Interesting work
Lab Technician/Electronic Assembler (Current Employee), Plainville, CTJuly 17, 2015
Good place to work. every one is very nice. learn new skills. You are not do the same thing every day. The only problem is it contract work.
Great work environment.
LVN -Occupational Health (Current Employee), southern caJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Being able to work independently, co-workers
Cons: No vacation or sick time
The majority of work consists of completing OSHA mandated physical Including vision, hearing, and pulmonary function exams.I also provide assistance with injuries and provide first aid. Our clinic supports a manufacturing company with over 2,000 employees, so I see a wide range of injuries such as lacerations, strains/sprains, fractures, head traumas. My co-workers are FANTASTIC and very knowledgeable. The hardest part of my job is tracking down employees for their appointments. I enjoy the patient teaching aspect of my job, and when the employees has positive results due to the things I teach them. Whether it be management for diabetes, hypertension, or wound care. This job has given me great opportunities to multi-task, and prioritize as well as scheduling and improve my organization skills.
Great Place to work
Senior RPO Recruiter (Former Employee), Vernon, NJJune 30, 2015
Pros: Positive environment
Cons: no longer supporting virtual recruiters
Positive experience with YOH. Clients are respected and employees are recognized. Would like to see YOH higher Virtual Staff again
long work no time off
Aircraft Assembler (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJune 30, 2015
I didnt like how you work 12 Days on and get only 2 days off that is 4 days off a month thats not right
I dont like putting plane together I like fixing them
Excellent customer service
Network Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Overland Park, KS 66251June 27, 2015
I have been a contractor for YOH for about 5 years and they have always been excellent in working with me to find jobs within the telecom industry that fit my skill set.
High Volume work
Posting Specialist (Current Employee), Schenectady, NYMay 14, 2015
Work comes in at high volumes. Coming in early and staying late to complete tasks on time is guaranteed. Teamwork environment.
Will help you to Improve
Network Operations - Senior (Current Employee), Quantico, VAApril 29, 2015
After working for I learned new job skills that will help me in my everyday career. My typical work day is fully energized with your drive for success.
YOH-LPL Contracted Services
Exchange Migration Engineer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2015
Pros: Great learning environment
Cons: long distance from residence
Coordinate effort to migrate existing email to hosted environment. Validating each Exchange Account, confirming successful mailflow. Maintain implemented migration schedule, accept and confirm last minute add-ons. Joined team for project, extended experience within EAC administration, as well as ProofPoint entries during migrations. Coordinate and communicate issues and assist with resolution. Troubleshoot any issues that arise.
Staffing company.
RN per diem staffing (Current Employee), COLUMBUS, OHApril 9, 2015
Pros: Good support.
Cons: Uncertain schedule.
Very good support personnel. Good hiring procedure support. Procedure to report hours was awkward at first. No problems. Would like to stay with this company, but they don't have much need in my area.
YOH CONTRACTOR FOR BOEHRINGER INGELLHEIM (Former Employee), Southbury, CTMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Helpful
Cons: Not a enough representatives
A somewhat busy day at the office, but it was always fun with all the chalanges. Working with others I learned and reinforced values, compromise, being a team player and all the skills i achieved. Friendly and helpful co-workers. I can't realy say what was the hard part about the job, it was something i enjoy doing. Most enjoyable i have to say; Projects were always enjoyable, always something different.
Good Company
Assembler (Former Employee), Palm Bay, FLMarch 22, 2015
Pros: very nice people at harris
Cons: didn't work very long.
Worked for Harris corporation, building printed circuit cards. Also worked in the shipping dept to pack the orders for the customers.
Great Place to work
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee), Newtown Square, PAJanuary 30, 2015
Provide a great work/life balance and keep you motivated to continue to work hard each day. Great people to work with, and great managers to work for.
Great place/good benefits
ATT Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: support staff is awesome
Cons: contract management
were not able to secure a long term commitment with the end customer but overall they are great.
Energetic workplace
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: energetic
Cons: constant turnover, no job stability.
I support a highly energetic and competitive team. It is a pleasure working with such enthusiastic co-workers. My co-workers have really made my experience at Yoh enjoyable.
Typical Temp Agency
hr admin specialist (Former Employee), HoustonJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: full benefits
Cons: poor management, unorganized
Worked for this company for two months. You will not be supported. What the client says goes and it does not matter if the client is wrong and has poor best practices. Deplorable company. Will not support you.
Productive work place
Procurement Coordinator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 14, 2014
Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
Duties also include fielding telephone calls, filing and data entry. May assist with overflow work from administrative and
executive assistants and fill in for the office receptionist as needed.
Needs Work
N / A (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 2, 2014
Pros: You learn a lot. If you're in Corporate, no one is on your case constantly. Depends on the department.

Cons:

The money could be a lot better.
Management makes very poor decisions that hurt business.
challenging
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CANovember 20, 2014
Overall not bad for temp positions. At times communication can be a challenge.
Great Recruiting Firm
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXNovember 14, 2014
Contract work for ACE Cash Express. Great co-workers. Benefits are very good.
Headquarters