Yoh Employee Reviews

Great position!
Employee (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY11 January 2018
I had a great time in this role. I learned a ton and made some great professional contacts in the process.

I would work for Yoh again in a heartbeat!
Temporary placement
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delaware18 December 2017
Yoh has been an extremely pleasant and relaxed place of business.
The hours are reasonable, the pay was negotiable and after enough hours worked benefits were available.
Supportive Sponcer
Site Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TX1 December 2017
Overall, for a contractor company, I loved working with them but I feel they could have brought more to the table on income as I brought a lot to the table with my skill set, 19 years of experience with telecom and I hold a BS degree. Was under paid, but it did give me an avenue to get my foot into a great company so that they could get to know me.
Pros
Easy to work with
Cons
Income, too expensive for benefits, and no time off for a salary position
Fun and Productive
Medical Assistant- California State Prisons (Former Employee) –  Hanford, CA27 November 2017
Friendly staff, co workers easy to work and GREAT work hours. If YOH had employment, where I currently live Would work for them. I am done with this review.
Good company
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY27 November 2017
I was a contract employee working at Harris Corp. The management was good. The work was interesting and challenging. The hardest part of the job was learning the all the different models of handheld radios.
Yoh Experience
TECHNICAL TRAINER/SUPPORT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY14 November 2017
Yoh took care of me as a contractor. The client, not so much, but Yoh did its part. I would not have a problems working with Yoh again in the future and would recommend to others.
Pros
Fair, decent pay
Cons
Contracts are contracts
There is a variety of food vendors at break
Receiving Inspector (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 191308 September 2017
My typical day at work is started with me powering up my computer, opening up all the programs I will be using during the course of the day and then checking my emails and responding to the ones that require it. I then check to see if any of my Non Conformance reports have been issued back to my queue. Then I go about performing my task of Receiving Inspection.

Every minute I learn something about a vendor requirements and EO's etc.

Management is proactive and constantly keeping us on our feet.

The culture at Honda is positive but there are a lot of changes all the time. You get one thing down pat then it changes.

I can't say any part is hard but the most challenging part is keeping up with all the changes.

The most enjoyable part of my job is everyday I learn something new I can use to help me perform my task. I cannot leave out the intelligent and kind people I get to work with for the most part.
Pros
Uniforms are provided for the employees
Cons
Health benefits are too costly
They are a great company that offers effective placement.
RF FIELD ENGINEER & CONSTRUCTION MGR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA8 September 2017
I worked with this company for over 5 years straight. Measurement is great, the pay rates are great, and if they presented me with another assignment I'm quite sure it would be a pleasure to accept it. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to the Telecommunications industry and do everything they can to educate you and ensure you are successful in your role.
Pros
Great pay, And effective communications.
Cons
N/a
Worked for GE Global Research
Contract engineer for Micro and Nano Structures (Former Employee) –  Niskayuna, NY 1230930 August 2017
Worked through YOH for GE Global Research. YOH was helpful but did not deal with them often. GE Global Research was high paced with only moderate pay.
Yoh is a temporary service sent to work with GE Capital
Financial Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IA29 August 2017
I did not work for Yoh technically. I worked for GE Capital as a contract employee. The person I dealt with at Yoh was very helpful whenever I did need any assistance from him.
Pros
Great placement with good companies
Cons
Wouldn't work with new employee that bought my contract
workplace
Electro mechanical assembler (Current Employee) –  Delaware27 July 2017
Go into work and start the day by scanning your work in for today and then you make sure your area is clean before you start working thrown out the day you work run a machine and place the orders your working on into the computer and take your work to be looked over before being sent out.
Pros
lunch
Cons
no benufits
good
Knowledge Engineer/Japanese Linguist ,Amazon (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA24 July 2017
I worked for a client in Sunnyvale so I don't know about Yoh so much. but their operation was good for me. You can find out what kinds of job they have now for their clients.
Good temp employer
Occupational Health Tech / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA23 July 2017
No complaints about YOH, Had a good experiance wile employed with them and even landed a full time position at the only location I was assigned to while working for YOH.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits (at least not when I was with the company)
Fast pace, Enterprising and challenging work
Network Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS6 July 2017
A typical work day includes but is not limited to analyzing and monitoring RF networks in efforts to identify and resolve performance deviations. The supervision of these networks require many duties that facilitate any and all degradation or failures within the infrastructure.
Yoh - St. Louis
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MO25 June 2017
Not impressed with my current employer.

1. No local Leadership
2. Organizational Instability
3. Culture is not a focus….
4. Scalability is questionable
5. Turnover is alarming
Pros
Decent Benefits
Average Experience
Talent Acquisition Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO14 June 2017
Working for YOH has been a relatively good experience. As a permanent employee the benefits are average. Local leadership is questionable at times and sometimes policies and procedures are not thought through thoroughly. I worked in RPO and it is in a good place despite the business fluctuations.
na
RPO Consultant for GE Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 June 2017
The work is very energizing. There is a high volume of interesting and challenging positions for which to recruit. They require a rapid time to fill. The hiring managers are great to work with.
Comfortable workplace with great people
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NY2 June 2017
Yoh has a fun way of making your day bright and fulfilling. You learn a lot here in all types of teams, different roles, and projects to be involved in. It provides diversity and success.
Pros
Team building lunches and activities
Cons
No Cons to provide
Yoh as an organization wss great about collaboration.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA23 May 2017
Yoh allows you to develop professionally while being supported with great resources. The company culture fosters collaboration to produce diverse ideas and thoughts which places value to its clients and internal employees.
Poor choice for an agency
Lead Interactive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WA19 May 2017
Yoh could be a staffing firm which is appealing in the agency marketplace as an employer, yet unfortunately it falls far short of the mark: indicated from an over 70% attrition rate internally for recruiters and account managers.
The level of competition far transcends any of my previous experiences in 14 years and the competition is not in a healthy business sense but in fact strategized for back-stabbing and lies through the corporate office...honesty and integrity are dismissed and the main focus of the business is in pushing employees to try to reach unattainable metrics.
Highly unpleasant environment: be careful when joining.
Pros
occasional work from home
Cons
Lack of honesty and integrity, mis-management and poor culture and low salaries.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8