Yoh Employee Reviews

good
Knowledge Engineer/Japanese Linguist ,Amazon (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA24 July 2017
I worked for a client in Sunnyvale so I don't know about Yoh so much. but their operation was good for me. You can find out what kinds of job they have now for their clients.
Good temp employer
Occupational Health Tech / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CA23 July 2017
No complaints about YOH, Had a good experiance wile employed with them and even landed a full time position at the only location I was assigned to while working for YOH.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No benefits (at least not when I was with the company)
Fast pace, Enterprising and challenging work
Network Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KS6 July 2017
A typical work day includes but is not limited to analyzing and monitoring RF networks in efforts to identify and resolve performance deviations. The supervision of these networks require many duties that facilitate any and all degradation or failures within the infrastructure.
Yoh - St. Louis
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MO25 June 2017
Not impressed with my current employer.

1. No local Leadership
2. Organizational Instability
3. Culture is not a focus….
4. Scalability is questionable
5. Turnover is alarming
Pros
Decent Benefits
Average Experience
Talent Acquisition Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO14 June 2017
Working for YOH has been a relatively good experience. As a permanent employee the benefits are average. Local leadership is questionable at times and sometimes policies and procedures are not thought through thoroughly. I worked in RPO and it is in a good place despite the business fluctuations.
na
RPO Consultant for GE Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 June 2017
The work is very energizing. There is a high volume of interesting and challenging positions for which to recruit. They require a rapid time to fill. The hiring managers are great to work with.
Comfortable workplace with great people
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NY2 June 2017
Yoh has a fun way of making your day bright and fulfilling. You learn a lot here in all types of teams, different roles, and projects to be involved in. It provides diversity and success.
Pros
Team building lunches and activities
Cons
No Cons to provide
Yoh as an organization wss great about collaboration.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA23 May 2017
Yoh allows you to develop professionally while being supported with great resources. The company culture fosters collaboration to produce diverse ideas and thoughts which places value to its clients and internal employees.
Poor choice for an agency
Lead Interactive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WA19 May 2017
Yoh could be a staffing firm which is appealing in the agency marketplace as an employer, yet unfortunately it falls far short of the mark: indicated from an over 70% attrition rate internally for recruiters and account managers.
The level of competition far transcends any of my previous experiences in 14 years and the competition is not in a healthy business sense but in fact strategized for back-stabbing and lies through the corporate office...honesty and integrity are dismissed and the main focus of the business is in pushing employees to try to reach unattainable metrics.
Highly unpleasant environment: be careful when joining.
Pros
occasional work from home
Cons
Lack of honesty and integrity, mis-management and poor culture and low salaries.
Great Job, management will not stick up for you though...
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Porstmouth17 May 2017
I enjoyed my time with YOH, i just wish those in management would have stuck up for me against a racist customer. I was promised a relocation and never received one.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
bad management
Resourceful Placement Company
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 May 2017
I have worked through YOH twice and both times they have been very helpful and resourceful for me. They do have some benefits that you are able to take advantage of but usually is not the most cost effective option.
Pros
Offer Benefits
No problems working with Yoh
Lotus Notes Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PA10 May 2017
No issues or problems working with Yoh. The hiring process was a little convoluted, but after that - no problems. Adding more characters to be done this review!
In constant flux
COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CT4 May 2017
Culture promotes distance between FTE's and contracted employees. Although we do a majority of the support work we are not necessarily treated as a part of the department or team

The most enjoyable part of the job is the different types of people I am fortunate to interact with on a daily basis.
Pros
Pay is decent for this area
Cons
Kept in the dark. No tranparency.
Work
(INTELSAT) Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC20 April 2017
Very professional company with a staff that is eager to assist. had many questions and HR related issues they answered without hesitation. Salary was very good. This was a full time but temp position.
Itsm service delivery professional
ITSM Consultant SME (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA25 March 2017
Experienced ITSM Service Delivery specialist with a proven track record in cultivating and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders and clients. Demonstrated in-depth experience in meeting and exceeding specific SLA requirements. Ability to develop and deliver value added consulting and strategic technology infrastructure solutions for diverse business environments. Adept at remote working and leading cross-functional teams towards exceeding client and business expectations within timelines and budget. Seeking a remote management role where strong IT project and ITSM management and consulting skills can be applied to the growth of a top-tier organization or consulting firm.
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Software Technician (Current Employee) –  Chandler Arizona23 March 2017
Typical day
Setup and test a multitude of popular Windows applications on Development boards and consumer grade PC's and laptops.
Perform validation, thermal and abrasion testing of Android based personal wearable devices watches, glasses and biometric sensors.

Hardest part
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Pros
Cons
No vacation no holidays no insurance
Contract work
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Missouri14 March 2017
Contract: As far as the actual work it was a great place to work. But, being a contractor without any benefits will take a toll. Not able to get paid for taking personal time off will limit your options. Not having that full-time title also limits in other areas that include financing, etc.

Job: Great place to work with good people. Clearly defined job roles and responsibilities.
Contract Service
Quality Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC25 February 2017
I have had no problems with my present contract company.I would recommend them should someone be in need a job resource company.
Pros
onsite
Contract Employment
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY20 January 2017
I was contract at Harris for two years. While there I started incircuit testing circuit boards and handing them with the print out to other technicians. When it was slow, I would also troubleshoot the circuit boards. For a two week period, I helped out testing full radio systems.
Pros
The company I was contract with, required the same benefits for contract employees.
Cons
Contract employment
Nice Environment
Payroll Analyst / Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA28 November 2016
Working in a team setting with great people. Where everyone is there to help when there is a hard deadline to meet. I enjoy speaking with and helping clients from across the country while learning new skills to improve productivity.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Commuting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8