Yoh Employee Reviews

Work
(INTELSAT) Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC20 April 2017
Very professional company with a staff that is eager to assist. had many questions and HR related issues they answered without hesitation. Salary was very good. This was a full time but temp position.
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Software Technician (Current Employee) –  Chandler Arizona23 March 2017
Typical day
Setup and test a multitude of popular Windows applications on Development boards and consumer grade PC's and laptops.
Perform validation, thermal and abrasion testing of Android based personal wearable devices watches, glasses and biometric sensors.

Hardest part
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Pros
Cons
No vacation no holidays no insurance
Contract work
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Missouri14 March 2017
Contract: As far as the actual work it was a great place to work. But, being a contractor without any benefits will take a toll. Not able to get paid for taking personal time off will limit your options. Not having that full-time title also limits in other areas that include financing, etc.

Job: Great place to work with good people. Clearly defined job roles and responsibilities.
Contract Service
Quality Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC25 February 2017
I have had no problems with my present contract company.I would recommend them should someone be in need a job resource company.
Pros
onsite
Contract Employment
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY20 January 2017
I was contract at Harris for two years. While there I started incircuit testing circuit boards and handing them with the print out to other technicians. When it was slow, I would also troubleshoot the circuit boards. For a two week period, I helped out testing full radio systems.
Pros
The company I was contract with, required the same benefits for contract employees.
Cons
Contract employment
Nice Environment
Payroll Analyst / Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA28 November 2016
Working in a team setting with great people. Where everyone is there to help when there is a hard deadline to meet. I enjoy speaking with and helping clients from across the country while learning new skills to improve productivity.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Commuting
Great company to work for.
HR Specialist Globalfoundries (Former Employee) –  Malta, NY16 November 2016
Great company that placed me with GF to work for. Challenging and rewarding! Learned so much in a year and the role really kept me challenged. HR dept. was supportive and overall a great team to work with. Would recommend this company to work for. Overall great culture and values!
Excellent Company to work for!
Occupational Health RN (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC8 November 2016
I had the best recruiter and they pay well. What you see is what you get with them! I just wish they had more opportunities in my area! They are professional but down to earth.
Pros
Pay Scale and Quality Assignments
Cons
unknown
Great team with helpful opportunities
Facilities/Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA7 November 2016
Had a great experience with Yoh and would definitely work with Yoh in the future. There are established and have good relations with the facilities the assist.
Pros
great team
Cons
contract/temp work
Great company, terrible clients,
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC3 November 2016
Great company, terrible clients, no control over MSP. I enjoyed working virtua/remote, not all roles are this way. The major concern was the quality of our clients
Pros
Cons
Terrible clients to work
Each and every work day was positive and fulfilling.
Content/software tester (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CA2 November 2016
A fulfilling day at work that involves challenges & accomplishments; learning from co-workers and being a team player, with a management look up to. The most enjoyable part of the day is the entire day. I learned something new every day and had a strong sense of purpose.
Pros
A positive work environment; short commute; set schedule, Monday through Friday.
Cons
Long commute; Expensive healthcare.
research analyst
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PA30 October 2016
• Performed ELISA technique by using plates coated with contaminant proteins in toxoid preparation in order to indicate if the antibodies to contaminants were responsible for the discrepancy
• Maintained impeccable standards in chemical inventories, safely disposing of waste and accurately calibrating laboratory equipment
What I learned
PC Deployment Roaming Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 200015 October 2016
During my time with Yoh services I was able to learn the proper procedures and methods of a pc deployment project and I was also able to learn basic pc troubleshooting skills.
Transition Process
Implementation, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY26 September 2016
Extensive Corporate Organizational Transition Process to provide an accurate response. The Management Team was also undergoing a major transition process which filtered to the new employees. The communication from the Executive Team to the team members was lacking and much to be desired.
Pros
Lack of communication
Cons
Remote work environment
Overall okay staffing firm. Little, unclear advancement opportunities. Can't pay contractors on time.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC8 September 2016
I was a Recruiter at Yoh for a little over 3 years. During my tenure the company had difficulties paying contractors on time, answering contractor questions, or generally running back office operations. There is little advancement opportunities. It is nearly impossible to make the Incentive Trip for producers. Yoh is unable to recruit good talent and after 3 years I know why.
Pros
Decent base salary
Cons
Back office operations, management, advancement opportunities.
great
Nurse Practitioner/Site Coordinatoror (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA30 July 2016
they have allowed me to work with benefits. It's nice to have an Human resources, information technology, payroll and all other administrative type of people/representatives available and with separate and individually listed easy to find phone nos.
fun work place
Technician / Engineering (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY19 July 2016
this job was exactly what I was hoping it was going to be, I loved this job. we were working on prototypes and conducting experiments
Pros
great work cutting edge technology
Cons
didn't last longer
a typical contract company
Quality Acceptance (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC25 June 2016
A typical contract company, poor management, lack of integrity, long work hours, and no raises for one whole year or Per Diem when other contract companies were providing it.
Cons
a typical contract company
Good Income
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC13 May 2016
They supply good income and a steady employment. If you have an issue they will help you. They also provide good benefits such as medical benefits.
Pros
Steady Income and experience in aviation.
Cons
Staffing Agency
Contract company
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH21 April 2016
Good place to work. Management responds to contact with the employee. Diverse employment market. Easy to communicate with. I liked working for them.
Pros
Good response by staff and management
Cons
Hard to make initial contact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8