Yoh Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
HR Specialist Globalfoundries (Former Employee) –  Malta, NY16 November 2016
Great company that placed me with GF to work for. Challenging and rewarding! Learned so much in a year and the role really kept me challenged. HR dept. was supportive and overall a great team to work with. Would recommend this company to work for. Overall great culture and values!
Excellent Company to work for!
Occupational Health RN (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC8 November 2016
I had the best recruiter and they pay well. What you see is what you get with them! I just wish they had more opportunities in my area! They are professional but down to earth.
Pros
Pay Scale and Quality Assignments
Cons
unknown
Great team with helpful opportunities
Facilities/Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA7 November 2016
Had a great experience with Yoh and would definitely work with Yoh in the future. There are established and have good relations with the facilities the assist.
Pros
great team
Cons
contract/temp work
Great company, terrible clients,
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC3 November 2016
Great company, terrible clients, no control over MSP. I enjoyed working virtua/remote, not all roles are this way. The major concern was the quality of our clients
Pros
Cons
Terrible clients to work
Each and every work day was positive and fulfilling.
Content/software tester (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CA2 November 2016
A fulfilling day at work that involves challenges & accomplishments; learning from co-workers and being a team player, with a management look up to. The most enjoyable part of the day is the entire day. I learned something new every day and had a strong sense of purpose.
Pros
A positive work environment; short commute; set schedule, Monday through Friday.
Cons
Long commute; Expensive healthcare.
research analyst
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Swiftwater, PA30 October 2016
• Performed ELISA technique by using plates coated with contaminant proteins in toxoid preparation in order to indicate if the antibodies to contaminants were responsible for the discrepancy
• Maintained impeccable standards in chemical inventories, safely disposing of waste and accurately calibrating laboratory equipment
What I learned
PC Deployment Roaming Technician (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 200015 October 2016
During my time with Yoh services I was able to learn the proper procedures and methods of a pc deployment project and I was also able to learn basic pc troubleshooting skills.
Transition Process
Implementation, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY26 September 2016
Extensive Corporate Organizational Transition Process to provide an accurate response. The Management Team was also undergoing a major transition process which filtered to the new employees. The communication from the Executive Team to the team members was lacking and much to be desired.
Pros
Lack of communication
Cons
Remote work environment
Overall okay staffing firm. Little, unclear advancement opportunities. Can't pay contractors on time.
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC8 September 2016
I was a Recruiter at Yoh for a little over 3 years. During my tenure the company had difficulties paying contractors on time, answering contractor questions, or generally running back office operations. There is little advancement opportunities. It is nearly impossible to make the Incentive Trip for producers. Yoh is unable to recruit good talent and after 3 years I know why.
Pros
Decent base salary
Cons
Back office operations, management, advancement opportunities.
great
Nurse Practitioner/Site Coordinatoror (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA30 July 2016
they have allowed me to work with benefits. It's nice to have an Human resources, information technology, payroll and all other administrative type of people/representatives available and with separate and individually listed easy to find phone nos.
fun work place
Technician / Engineering (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY19 July 2016
this job was exactly what I was hoping it was going to be, I loved this job. we were working on prototypes and conducting experiments
Pros
great work cutting edge technology
Cons
didn't last longer
a typical contract company
Quality Acceptance (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC25 June 2016
A typical contract company, poor management, lack of integrity, long work hours, and no raises for one whole year or Per Diem when other contract companies were providing it.
Cons
a typical contract company
Good Income
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC13 May 2016
They supply good income and a steady employment. If you have an issue they will help you. They also provide good benefits such as medical benefits.
Pros
Steady Income and experience in aviation.
Cons
Staffing Agency
Contract company
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH21 April 2016
Good place to work. Management responds to contact with the employee. Diverse employment market. Easy to communicate with. I liked working for them.
Pros
Good response by staff and management
Cons
Hard to make initial contact.
Great company
Lab Analyst (Current Employee) –  Swiftwater, PA7 April 2016
YOH is the only contract company that has ever allowed job security including benefits and vacation time. I would highly recommend.
General overview
Temporary Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OH17 March 2016
This temporary opportunity came at a good time. It was an absolutely wonderful job which I enjoyed. There were no benefits due to the temporary nature but otherwise, I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a high quality job.
You would be crazy to work for this company
Systems Engineer/DBA (Current Employee) –  Telecommute17 March 2016
The HR department constantly requested and then finally SENT my Social Security Number in plain text over the internet.

I cannot imagine a company not knowing better then this. Have they never even seen a TV commercial?

Just imagine, people from this company setting up computers for clients?
Cons
lack of IT security oversight
Easy to work with
Engineering Mgr. II (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KS2 March 2016
As a contracting company, Yoh made the process simple and easy to navigate. The on-boarding process was flawless, and their management staff was pleasant to work with.
Great professional networking and job placement resource
Registered Nurse (Occupational Health) (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CA17 February 2016
Staffing recruiters are professional and helpful, responding via email to questions and concerns in good time. Allows for the option of a flexible work schedule.
Good company to work for
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VA11 February 2016
Good pay. Does not offer health insurance. Don't get aid time off until you have been there 1 year. They do offer a pretty good 401

2.8