Yoh Employee Reviews

na
RPO Consultant for GE Global Operations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 June 2017
The work is very energizing. There is a high volume of interesting and challenging positions for which to recruit. They require a rapid time to fill. The hiring managers are great to work with.
Comfortable workplace with great people
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NY2 June 2017
Yoh has a fun way of making your day bright and fulfilling. You learn a lot here in all types of teams, different roles, and projects to be involved in. It provides diversity and success.
Pros
Team building lunches and activities
Cons
No Cons to provide
Yoh as an organization wss great about collaboration.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA23 May 2017
Yoh allows you to develop professionally while being supported with great resources. The company culture fosters collaboration to produce diverse ideas and thoughts which places value to its clients and internal employees.
Poor choice for an agency
Lead Interactive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WA19 May 2017
Yoh could be a staffing firm which is appealing in the agency marketplace as an employer, yet unfortunately it falls far short of the mark: indicated from an over 70% attrition rate internally for recruiters and account managers.
The level of competition far transcends any of my previous experiences in 14 years and the competition is not in a healthy business sense but in fact strategized for back-stabbing and lies through the corporate office...honesty and integrity are dismissed and the main focus of the business is in pushing employees to try to reach unattainable metrics.
Highly unpleasant environment: be careful when joining.
Pros
occasional work from home
Cons
Lack of honesty and integrity, mis-management and poor culture and low salaries.
Great Job, management will not stick up for you though...
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Porstmouth17 May 2017
I enjoyed my time with YOH, i just wish those in management would have stuck up for me against a racist customer. I was promised a relocation and never received one.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
bad management
Resourceful Placement Company
Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY17 May 2017
I have worked through YOH twice and both times they have been very helpful and resourceful for me. They do have some benefits that you are able to take advantage of but usually is not the most cost effective option.
Pros
Offer Benefits
No problems working with Yoh
Lotus Notes Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PA10 May 2017
No issues or problems working with Yoh. The hiring process was a little convoluted, but after that - no problems. Adding more characters to be done this review!
In constant flux
COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Ridgefield, CT4 May 2017
Culture promotes distance between FTE's and contracted employees. Although we do a majority of the support work we are not necessarily treated as a part of the department or team

The most enjoyable part of the job is the different types of people I am fortunate to interact with on a daily basis.
Pros
Pay is decent for this area
Cons
Kept in the dark. No tranparency.
Work
(INTELSAT) Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC20 April 2017
Very professional company with a staff that is eager to assist. had many questions and HR related issues they answered without hesitation. Salary was very good. This was a full time but temp position.
Itsm service delivery professional
ITSM Consultant SME (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CA25 March 2017
Experienced ITSM Service Delivery specialist with a proven track record in cultivating and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders and clients. Demonstrated in-depth experience in meeting and exceeding specific SLA requirements. Ability to develop and deliver value added consulting and strategic technology infrastructure solutions for diverse business environments. Adept at remote working and leading cross-functional teams towards exceeding client and business expectations within timelines and budget. Seeking a remote management role where strong IT project and ITSM management and consulting skills can be applied to the growth of a top-tier organization or consulting firm.
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Software Technician (Current Employee) –  Chandler Arizona23 March 2017
Typical day
Setup and test a multitude of popular Windows applications on Development boards and consumer grade PC's and laptops.
Perform validation, thermal and abrasion testing of Android based personal wearable devices watches, glasses and biometric sensors.

Hardest part
No vacation No holiday pay no sick time no insurance
Pros
Cons
No vacation no holidays no insurance
Contract work
Switch Technician (Former Employee) –  Missouri14 March 2017
Contract: As far as the actual work it was a great place to work. But, being a contractor without any benefits will take a toll. Not able to get paid for taking personal time off will limit your options. Not having that full-time title also limits in other areas that include financing, etc.

Job: Great place to work with good people. Clearly defined job roles and responsibilities.
Contract Service
Quality Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC25 February 2017
I have had no problems with my present contract company.I would recommend them should someone be in need a job resource company.
Pros
onsite
Contract Employment
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NY20 January 2017
I was contract at Harris for two years. While there I started incircuit testing circuit boards and handing them with the print out to other technicians. When it was slow, I would also troubleshoot the circuit boards. For a two week period, I helped out testing full radio systems.
Pros
The company I was contract with, required the same benefits for contract employees.
Cons
Contract employment
Nice Environment
Payroll Analyst / Assistant Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA28 November 2016
Working in a team setting with great people. Where everyone is there to help when there is a hard deadline to meet. I enjoy speaking with and helping clients from across the country while learning new skills to improve productivity.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Commuting
Great company to work for.
HR Specialist Globalfoundries (Former Employee) –  Malta, NY16 November 2016
Great company that placed me with GF to work for. Challenging and rewarding! Learned so much in a year and the role really kept me challenged. HR dept. was supportive and overall a great team to work with. Would recommend this company to work for. Overall great culture and values!
Excellent Company to work for!
Occupational Health RN (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SC8 November 2016
I had the best recruiter and they pay well. What you see is what you get with them! I just wish they had more opportunities in my area! They are professional but down to earth.
Pros
Pay Scale and Quality Assignments
Cons
unknown
Great team with helpful opportunities
Facilities/Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CA7 November 2016
Had a great experience with Yoh and would definitely work with Yoh in the future. There are established and have good relations with the facilities the assist.
Pros
great team
Cons
contract/temp work
Great company, terrible clients,
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC3 November 2016
Great company, terrible clients, no control over MSP. I enjoyed working virtua/remote, not all roles are this way. The major concern was the quality of our clients
Pros
Cons
Terrible clients to work
Each and every work day was positive and fulfilling.
Content/software tester (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CA2 November 2016
A fulfilling day at work that involves challenges & accomplishments; learning from co-workers and being a team player, with a management look up to. The most enjoyable part of the day is the entire day. I learned something new every day and had a strong sense of purpose.
Pros
A positive work environment; short commute; set schedule, Monday through Friday.
Cons
Long commute; Expensive healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yoh. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8