Position Type: Full Time
Job Title: Franchise Sales Representative
Salary Range: To be negotiated
Starting Date: To be determined
Leading frozen yogurt company is looking for a Franchise Sales Representative.
A fantastic full time opportunity is available with our company, located in the Markham, Ontario area. We offer a dynamic and team-oriented environment, competitive compensation, professional and personal growth, challenge and much more!!
Successful candidates will have an exceptional track record for exceeding sales targets and managing complex and demanding client relationships. The candidate will be responsible for selling franchise licenses and working on cross platform programs across the franchise. The candidate must be a creative and strategic thinker, who has strong interpersonal skills, both oral and written. Candidate must be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced and team-oriented environment. You must be proactive and resourceful and have a good ability to execute all tasks with a high degree of confidentiality.
If you are looking to work for a challenge, please email your resume in WORD format. Please quote “Franchise Sales” in the subject line when applying.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Post Secondary Education
- Minimum 5+ years sales experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Find qualified and compatible franchising candidates
- Create, manage and nurture a database of prospects
- Work to create, sell and delfiver marketing programs for clients.
- A proven track record for strategic, consultative selling experience.
- A mature & flexible business style able to navigate complex deals.
- Must have creative, compelling and persuasive presentation skills, and flourish in negotiations.
- Skillfully lead prospects through the new Ownership process, due diligence, execution of documents and launch, all with support of a team.
- Stay abreast of competition, including information on market share, sales numbers and owner/ manager details.
- Communicate with the team by providing updates such as reports, sales strategies and business planning.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-orientated individual with good proofreading skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative
- Able to set own priorities while maintaining flexibility
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability to work overtime, when necessary
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
Indeed - 10 months ago
Yogen Früz is an international chain of frozen yogurt and smoothie stores that also serves healthy alternative food products. Through...