Yellow Pages Employee Review

View all Yellow Pages reviews

This company is currently going through a major restructuring of its platform and the way in which it delivers its services to their clients.
Media Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth , NS24 August 2013
At YP, your job as a media sales consultant has many repetitive tasks as far as submitting the final sale in our system, how we log our daily activities and all the clerical duties we are required to perform.It makes up over 30% of our day. The clients we meet and talk to make what is ever changing in this environment. Challenges change and then business goals are then adjusted to meet those goals. We consult our clients on how they can accomplish their sales and marketing goals through directive and creative forms of advertising. We are constantly being educated on our products and services and more importantly on how these products will benefit our clients - through print, yp.ca and via search engines. My co-workers are great. The seasoned crew has learned the value of team work.
The hardest part of the job is the demand for perfection from both management and our clients. The best part is the flexibility to manage your accounts and book appointments.

Other Yellow Pages Employee Reviews

Good Commissions , advanced training availible
Media Accounts Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
No Job Security. Company policies are not employ friendly, mismanaged in every aspect no transparency between management and employees. Poor execution of products sold .
Sinking ship
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
No clear direction of where the company wants to go. New CEO decided to cut jobs for his plan to return to growth. Management walked around and had no respect for employees.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yellow Pages. Our community is ready to answer.