Yellow Pages Employee Review

View all Yellow Pages reviews

Very challenging, rewarding, and overall a wonderful learning experience
Media Account Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 September 2013
If I were not a single mother, I would have loved this job for the rest of my career. Unfortunately the assignment and hours needed to invest were more than I could juggle.

As it was outside sales, I was responsible to work from home, which was ideal, as 2 days a week were allotted to administration, and 3 days were on the road meeting with clients.

I learned that I am capable of maintaining a very corporate and professional countenance, as I am generally very laid-back and personable. I learned more about advertising and the internet than I ever knew was out there, and I learned that I can push myself to new heights and achieve anything I try at.

My co-workers were like family. I am still in constant contact with many of them in my personal life. I learned a lot and our team was very strong and helped each other constantly.

My managers were amazing and were truly there to help. I can't say enough good things about them.

The hardest part of my job was being away from my children, which proved to be too much. I handled the hour+ daily commute well and enjoyed the many challenges the job presented.

The part of the job I enjoyed the most was the actual face-to-face time with the clients, and presenting the proposals. I researched each business and designed marketing campaigns specifically for them, to improve their ROI and bring the best qualified leads possible. I absolutely loved going over analytics and finding new ways to improve their ROI.
Pros
Company laptop, iPhone, internet & phone, mileage & benefits
Cons
Long hours (I was working over 60 hours a week)

Other Yellow Pages Employee Reviews

Good Commissions , advanced training availible
Media Accounts Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
No Job Security. Company policies are not employ friendly, mismanaged in every aspect no transparency between management and employees. Poor execution of products sold .
Sinking ship
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
No clear direction of where the company wants to go. New CEO decided to cut jobs for his plan to return to growth. Management walked around and had no respect for employees.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yellow Pages. Our community is ready to answer.