Yellow Dog Trucking Ltd. is a rapidly growing, competitive, and safety oriented company servicing Alberta's Intermodal trucking industry.
We are currently seeking a motivated individual to join our operations team. The successful candidate should be capable of working in a fast paced environment as part of a dynamic team, be organized and detail oriented, be very proficient with the MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook) and be able to work a flexible schedule when required.
The Notification Coordinator position is an integral part of the Operations Department and requires meticulous attention to detail. The general responsibilities of this position are to process all incoming work orders as well as the scheduling of deliveries. The Notification Coordinator is required to familiarize themselves with our clients varying requirements and accommodate them as necessary. The Notification Coordinator works closely with the Yellow Dog Dispatch team to create an efficient and manageable schedule, one which is beneficial to both the dispatch and consignees.
Education & Experience required:
- A completed High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative or equivalent role.
- Be capable of working under high pressure conditions
- Excellent Time management skills
- Proficient computer skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Client service and public interaction skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills