Yellow Dog Trucking Ltd. is a rapidly growing, competitive, and safety oriented company servicing Alberta's Intermodal trucking industry.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our dynamic operations team in the role of Dispatcher. The successful applicant will work directly with the Lead Dispatcher, handling the day to day logistics involved in the movement of intermodal freight.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the dispatching of the fleet
- Maintaining and updating equipment inventory
- Keep customers informed regarding details of their shipments
- Documentation preparation for inbound and outbound deliveries
The Successful applicant must possess the following:
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Intermediate level computer skills with MS Office. Experience using software specific to the trucking industry would be considered an asset.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a dynamic team
- Previous experience in a dispatch role would be considered an asset
Apply directly to see if you qualify to join our team. Only those applicants who are determined to be a fit for the role will be contacted.