Yellow Dog Trucking Ltd. is now hiring Class 1 Company Driver position in Calgary, Alberta.
Yellow Dog Trucking Ltd. is a rapidly growing, competitive, and safety oriented company servicing Alberta's Intermodal trucking industry. If you are looking to operate new equipment, have a minimum of 3 years' experience, and are interested in working for a safety oriented transportation company that believes good people are the keys to its' success, then this opportunity is for you.
We are now accepting resumes for the night shift positions. Do not wait for this opportunity to pass. We require YOU to handle the deliveries of our growing operations.
The awarded drivers must be self-motivated. The position requires the incumbent to perform both city & short haul highway deliveries when necessary, drop & pick up containers throughout Calgary and the southern Alberta region, and live loading or unloading when required. There is No freight handling.
- Possess a valid Class 1 license and clean drivers abstract with a minimum of 3 years driving, Tractor Trailer experience required
- Ability to obtain a clean security background check and pass a drug test
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Intermodal experience and computer skills an asset
- Required to work 10 to 12 hour days when the work load is heavy
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions, extreme heat and cold
- Ensure all activities are completed in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain positive public image of the company with appropriate personal conduct
- Ability to lift up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Excellent revenue potential
- Blackberry communication
- Safe and well maintained equipment
Apply with us directly to see if you qualify to join our team.
Only applicants being considered for the role will be contacted.
Fax or email resumes with drivers abstract to: